[DomLuka] In The Fish Bowl Chapter 4!

I'm gonna throw my two cents in on a couple of things:

Travis: one of the best things in this story. Travis is a detailed and complex character, I know its tempting to view him as a jerk but I don't think he deserves that title anymore than Dennis does. He is the product of a troubled life and his recovery/development/redemption/whatever seems set to be an important part of the story's plot (not to mention his flirting with Aiden, possibly an obstacle to the owen/aiden reunion). Dont hate him, just give it some time and you'll see.

Dennis: He's come along way but hes still got some serious issues there. Once again its interesting thjat Dom is focusing as much on the troubles of Travis and Dennis as on the former stars.

Owen/Aiden: OAITE. Im making a stand :2hands: . Not sure it'll do me any good though, I was A LRITE after all bak in DD.

Wynter

Owen/Aiden: OAITE. Im making a stand :2hands: . Not sure it'll do me any good though, I was A LRITE after all bak in DD.

Wynter

I'm actually hoping for Owen & Dennis to get together. Owen seems to be the only person Dennis seems to be able to relax around and they have common pasts they use to relate together... if Dennis is gay that is.

Steve

I can't say if I like or dislike Travis yet... I think we need to know more about his personality and his future to decide that.

About Dennis and Owen... OAITE!!! *jumps in wagon* (And I was a LRITE when I was reading DD too... I still am! XD)

Edited by A-chan
I'm actually hoping for Owen & Dennis to get together. Owen seems to be the only person Dennis seems to be able to relax around and they have common pasts they use to relate together... if Dennis is gay that is.

Steve

i am sooo with you!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Please don't skim anything Dom writes. We may not like Travis, but who knows what effect he will have on other characters? He is certainly a major character. You may miss something important. You may come to like Travis or find something that justifies your dislike.

I have always counted myself a big fan of Dom's but have been away from the forum for a long time. Truth is that I am still grieving over With Trust. Sigh - don't go there. :(

ITFB is however very good, and I am enjoying the drama around Travis. The key to his character lies in the abuse chronicled in the Prologue. How that will be worked thru, and how Travis will transcend it or be redeemed I have no idea. :unsure: But I think that is the central drama.

Gearoid