[Viv] FBTE Chapter 24

Well, this seems like an appropriate place for my centennial post.

Viv, you really are a master of capturing human emotions. I love the way your stories unwind and how you manage to catch all the subtleties of the human mind.

I think I said it before, but I have the distinct impression that Wilson's attitude may stem from something personal. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it took me so long to read this chapter, but I was out of town for a few months.

Viv, I get lost in your stories, when I'm reading I don't even know what's going on around me. I'm right there in the story, no one does that like you do. :2thumbs:

I just knew when Stephen was describing his conversation with Wilson about his family, and Christmas, that Wilson was gay, and he confirmed it with the way he handled Tim, and well we all know who Robert is.

It will be interesting to see what unfolds after they go back to school, I think there will be some surprises as to who reacts negatively, and who reacts positively toward Stephen, and Jess. But it's nice to see Stephen getting stronger, and less likely to react with panic when confronted about his relationship with Jess, or being gay. He gets his strength through his love for Jess, and that's great.

Thanks for all your great stories.........now if I could just convince you to continue on with any of your anthology stories, they are all so damn good.

Well after you finish this one anyway.

Can't wait for the next chapt.

Ex.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Viv,

Another great chapter.

Sorry to hear this is perhaps the last or second last chapter, hope you have another story to follow on as we need our Viv fix asap

ppete

:2thumbs::2thumbs: