Let's see. I want to recommend to anyone who's looking for a good, longer story in a college setting an older story from the Nifty Archives I discovered from a rec elsewhere.

Here is the link:

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/college/thats-life/

It's one of those I-used-to-be-in-love-with-my-best-friend stories that actually gets it right, all the way to its mostly complete, but happy ending (I am a sucker for those). The characters are flawed (aka realistic), the plot is deft, and it's a coming of age story that actually has some pretty convincing personal growth.

Warning: it's kind of long so don't start it unless you've got some time on your hands. Because I thought it was very engrossing.

And the author mentions that he isn't planning on writing any other stories, but if anyone knows that he has, let me know. Because he is quite talented. :2thumbs:

That is all :D

sparrow