[Vlista] One Moment: Chapter 7

Towards the beginning of this chapter, I kinda thought Danny might possibly be a sibling of Matt's, But after reading the rest of the chapter, Now I don't know again.

Excellent job as usual, Vance!

That is all.

hi all for those of you who did not read the post before the story came out it is in Vlista's Forum in the topic title new story by me it might help with some questions. anyway what a great story and can't wait of more.

Ok,

So I took Dagus's advice, and now I know who Danny is, :P for a while I was starting to think that Danny was Matt's dog, and Vance was just trying to get us all worked up.

Actually you have us all worked up anyway :blink: .

I wonder when Matt will realize that these people would probably help Danny out.

I wonder if Matt and Andy will become good friends, or if they will just have a broom closet quickie........Hey I can dream can't I?

Good job Vance.

Ex.

Edited by ex52tech

All of these questions are answered - AND MORE - in the coming chapters! (that's not exactly super-revealing, I know - but now YOU'LL DEFINITELY read them!

Hee hee

We're all feeling for Matt now, that's for sure.

All I can say is that things only get MORE interesting :) ...

Awesome job as always Vance!