New Story addition on Story Archive

I am requesting that my latest story, The Road Not Taken, be added to the Gay Authors Story Archive.

The required information is as follows:

Author: Greybear

Story Name: The Road Not Taken

Link: http://www.storycove.us. The story is located on the Boyband Directory under 'Greybear'.

Genre: Fan Fiction: Celebrity

Story Codes: tt/MM, oral/anal

Description: This story chronicles the beginning years of the relationship between JC Chasez and Chip Dodds, but with a different twist. See how the Music Industry and Starfleet Command come together to form a relationship that would last for years to come. You will also see the Backstreet Boys, *NSync and a few others make appearances along the way, along with various members of the crew of the Starship Enterprise, NCC-1701-A.

This story will, in NO WAY, tie-in to the Clan Short Universe. This is a story of what would have happened if Chip's 'late' husband had came back into his and Justy's lives, and the events that will take place afterwards. No doubt that this story will seem similar to Enterprise Tour: The Early Years, but will NOT have the same outcome.

• 1 month later...

Hey Grey :)

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I'll add this story within the week and send you a PM letting you know that I have once it's done.

-Kevin

EDIT: This story has now been added. Thank you very much for your submission!

Edited by AFriendlyFace