[Vlista] One Moment: Chapter 11

Damn. We did know that Matt's parents were unfit, now they also abusive, lack of any warmth.

Different way to meet Danny but what a great guy :)

Seems Andy is warming up more and more with Matt.

Another good chapter. It didn't move the story along much but it certainly gave us more background on Matt and vurther endeared him as a character. I can't decide whether Andy will be trouble or a big ally to Matt... guess I'll just have to wait until next Friday!

Steve

i think andy may be gay just don't want anyone to know, he got in trouble for something he did to some gay kid. but i think he may have done it cause he was with friends. i think he and matt may wind up together. but we will have to wait and see.

I'm busy next week, so could someone be a real treasure and send me the next few chapters NOW!.

Good try, but i think, that don't work!

Wow, Vance, great story. First I thought, it will be lazy.

But now - can't wait to read more. It enrolls more and more.

So some readers plot their ideas for the ongoing story. Here is mine:

I think, that Dr. Marshall and Mark are lovers. They weren't at home at the same time, aren't they?

And I believe, that Matts writing will help Andy for his coming out.

But - Vance has is own will - so I will be patient and wait for Friday - like Robinson Crusoe....

:worship::worship::worship::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

K, Vance, this chapter did it! You got me! I love this kid now. Matt is a great kid just like Dr. Marshall now sees.

Now we all see it. I love this story. It is different. Matt is still a bit of an enigma, but the picture is getting clearer. Vance you've surpassed yourself yet again. Your talent for story-telling is out in the stratosphere. Thanks for another wonderful story!

Hugs, :hug:

Rick

Yup, this chapter did it for me, too. I have a feeling that either Dr. Marshall or Mark will end up fostering Matt. :2thumbs: Not sure where that would leave Danny, though, if he eventually shows up, and I'm betting he will. :great: