Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Joseph OHara

Members
  • Posts

    271
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joseph OHara

  1. This is a continuation of a love story started in part one. As in real life things don't always go the way you expect them. Sometimes it takes strength and determination to overcome the evils around us. Follow Hunter end Dale as they work together to do so and raise a happy family. Read the first story but do not fail to continue with this chapter in their lives. I am looking forward to seeing part three as soon as possible.
  2. Joseph OHara

    Back to Normal

    Randy is recovering and life goes on. They both seem to have questions about their relationship but seem to be waiting for the heavens to find the answers for them. An interesting chapter with interesting banter between the main characters. @Tony S., you are still doing a fine job!
  3. While one of the characters in this had his ups and downs, in the end it was a live happily forever after story you will be so happy you took the time to read. I highly recommend you read this as I now begin part two and hope you will follow me there.
  4. A short story but a very loving story. A highly recommend read!
  5. Love wins in the end! After some tough times in the beginning and some turmoil here and there throughout the story, love made it to the finish line. A great little story worth your time to read I encourage you to go for it as it is well worth it.
  6. I normally use Opera but when I used Edge, I did see the pictures.
  7. I am not on Facebook and do not intend to be so I will never know. ☹️
  8. I was more so referring to the fact that this chapter mostly reiterated what we already knew from previous readings. If new content were posted weekly, it would be better and the story would move along. It was not like the post showed conflicting feelings or different points of view. It was just a restatement of known facts.
  9. After much turbulence, a happy ending emerges. Hang on to your hat as the roller coaster goes up and down and around sharp corners. Don't expect all peaches and cream but be ready for trouble at every corner. It has a very convoluted plot but it ends where you would want it. I recommend you read it.
  10. I am not exactly complaining but we didn't advance the plot very far looking at the same facts from a different viewpoint. This appears to have the potential to be a great story but I'd sure like to see it move along a little faster. Your writing is excellent and you present it in a clean, well proofread manner. Keep up the good work and see if there's any chance we could get a chapter every 5 days instead of each week. Thanks, Lee, for the entertainment!
  11. A wonderful love story with a much desired happy ending! Lovable characters, a twisting plot, and everyone who should, ended up on top and happy. A highly recommend read!
  12. What a wonderful love story! Read and enjoy, you won't regret it.
  13. Some much needed bonding finally happened. A real step in Levi's growth. That was an excellent chapter Mark. Thanks again for your continued high quality entertainment.
  14. Great Comic Relief
      • 2
      • Love
  15. Some tense moments there. At least Randy will recover. I certainly hope nothing worse is going to happen during this deployment. I know things in a war zone are to happen but let's hope it doesn't happen to the six of them. As usual your writing is on point. I just hope the deployment ends soon. Great writing @Tony S.,.
  16. You definitely need to read part two but make sure you read part one first. They're worth every minute spent on them Excellent, gentle, romantic read!
  17. What a beautiful love story! There are a few ups and downs but overall it was warming experience. I highly recommend you as well as other stories by this Author.
  18. A very loving and inspiring story that I highly recommend.
      • 1
      • Love
  19. Josh, what a great start! I can't wait to see more of this. Also, hopefully. we get more than one a month. Otherwise it will take another nine months to finish, Keep up the good work and thanks!
  20. Levi is now gathering some family history. Nothing like hearing stories about your Dads' backgrounds to make one more engaged in the family. @Mark Ponyboy Peters, you are doing a fine job. We thank for your continued contributions to GA.
  21. A true love story on so many levels! What what a wonderful and loving story this is. I would recommend this story to anyone who loves warm and fuzzy. 5 stars aren't enough!
  22. For a first story attempt that was a great presentation on GA. If you ask me, I would say i is one of the better ones posted here. Thank you @Ronyx for all of your postings!
      • 1
      • Love
  23. Joseph OHara

    Going Home

    Pleas understand, I consider you one of the very few best on GA. It was not a backhanded complement. 😁
  24. Joseph OHara

    Going Home

    This is excellent @Lee Wilson! It is every bit as good as your best work I have seen so far, it's an enjoyable story, lacks the stress many stories on GA feel is necessary, and it has a very pleasant plot. Thanks for the entertainment! the only thing missing is it would really be great if you could squeeze out two chapters a week. LOL
  25. Great Story! Some tense moments but it turned out to be a very happy ending. Take a look and be entertained. @Ronyx, you did a great job!
×
×
  • Create New...