Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Joseph OHara

Members
  • Posts

    269
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joseph OHara

  1. Joseph OHara

    Beyond the Wire

    I guess I am not allowed to shoot the messenger. Great writing but not too happy about Kent getting wounded. Keep going Tony but be careful with the intrepid six from here on. Nonetheless good work!
  2. Strange but interesting. I do recommend this for your entertainment. I was undecided between a 4 and 5 star recommendation but due to its originality I went with FIVE STARS.
  3. @Mark Ponyboy Peters, I'm enjoying life in T'ville Thanks for such smooth and entertaing writing.
  4. As usual, Josh always sets up his stories with sufficient background to get you involved from the outset. Looking forward to seeing how my old friend Jake is going to adapt to VRU now that he is going for higher education. He was always an interesting character in previous stories and I expect that will not be any different here. Thanks for getting this started, Josh. I have been looking forward to this for some time. So far quite enjoyable as Jake settles in.. Thank you!
  5. I keep thinking AquariusGuy can't come up with anymore fresh ideas and then he does. What an unbelievable imagination! I strongly recommend this story as I have the others. Don't miss out on reading it!
      • 1
      • Love
  6. WOW! I lived every word. I felt every emotion. Every bit of angst that Kent felt shuddered through my body. I saw everything there berter than if I had watched a movie, @Tony S., I do not know how you do it but I'm dusting sand from Afghanistan off my clothes after reading this chapter. Your writing is amazing! Thank you so much.
  7. Really enjoyed the chapter, Lee. Especially enjoy the good plots, the smooth presentation with well proofread grammar, and the lack of spelling errors. It is always a pleasure to read your stories. Thanks for the entertainment!
  8. AquariusGuy has an imagination that will not quit. Even though the story was so far departed from reality, I still could not disengage myself from reading it. It is a true page turner! Congrats on keeping the facts straight as you wrote this phenomenal serries!
      • 1
      • Love
  9. AquariusGuy keeps exceeding himself. Every story is more inventive than the one before Read and enjoy or you will regret it.
  10. The further we get into this saga, the further into the twilight zone we go. No one can ever say that AquariusGuy does not have a fertile imagination. Read it or forever be sorry!
  11. This is one quirky story but you do not want miss it! It is a imaginative beyond belief. Do not miss it! Good going AquariusGuy !
  12. It is so much more than a first story. THIS IS A MASTERPIECE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS AND A TRUE PAGE TURNER!!!!!!!!! I want to commend the author on putting this together. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The one three star review is way off base. I have now read this first story and the author's last two and find consistent excellence.
  13. Levi is now making real progress. @Mark Ponyboy Peter, You are doing a fine job in unfolding the story. I wait for each of your chapters with much anticipation. You are doing a fine job and it is much appreciate . Thank you for your continued postings.
  14. @Tony S., you are still doing a great job here. Wonderful conversation with the family. You would not be able to do a better job with this if you were an embedded Journalist on the scene. I appreciate your work and look forward to each chapter that you post. Thank you.
  15. A very unique, interesting, and quirky love story. I enjoyed it so much I'm going right into Noah's Quest what is the next part of the story. I highly recommend you read this. You will enjoy it very much. Just enough Supernatural to make it interesting without making it feel fake. NO Were Creatures or other Alternate Worlds, thank God.
      • 3
      • Love
  16. It's a strange but interesting story. A dying man able to return and see the love of his life. Was he able to change anything among the living? You will have to read it. Obviously it's fiction but it gives you an interesting perspective of the afterlife.
      • 1
      • Like
  17. Great chapter Lee! Good bonding between the characters and exploration of their personalities. You are in a groove now and I am enjoying the story immensely,
  18. Basically a well written story. I do feel the plot suffered from the volume to pages of sheer sex. I found the plot was a secondary emphasis rather than the main point. It was a five chapter story expand by five chapters of sexual escapades.
      • 1
      • Like
  19. At first I had no doubts. But upon completion I'm so glad I finished the story. It was evidently the first but he got the point across very well. I was so pleased I finished and he gave me a warm feeling in the end. I recommend you read the story and obtain the warm comfort as i did. Thank you Jacob for sharing this with us.
  20. This is a good read. Enjoy the story.
  21. @Josh Aterovi, this is a most entertaining story. I look forward to your continued postings .I will be on the edge of my chair waiting for the next chapter each time. Thank you for getting this together for us!
  22. It looks like Levi has come full circle. He has found that more than one lifestyle gets be normal. @Mark Ponyboy Peter, you continue to develop this story beautifully. Thank you!
  23. I actually have a complaint. No one should be allowed write a story like this without a follow up of at least part two and part three. This is one of the most wonderful pieces of prose I have read on GA. Other reviews have said enough about the plot of the story so I am going to use my 2 cents To add accolades, medals, and honors --- all well deserved! I strongly recommend you do not skip this story. Get it read it as soon as possible before you forget. If you don't you will have missed one of the finest stories on this site! @Topher Lydon, thank you so much!
      • 3
      • Love
  24. This is a continuation of a love story started in part one. As in real life things don't always go the way you expect them. Sometimes it takes strength and determination to overcome the evils around us. Follow Hunter end Dale as they work together to do so and raise a happy family. Read the first story but do not fail to continue with this chapter in their lives. I am looking forward to seeing part three as soon as possible.
  25. Joseph OHara

    Back to Normal

    Randy is recovering and life goes on. They both seem to have questions about their relationship but seem to be waiting for the heavens to find the answers for them. An interesting chapter with interesting banter between the main characters. @Tony S., you are still doing a fine job!
×
×
  • Create New...