Jump to content

WildcatLes

Members
  • Posts

    430
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WildcatLes

  1. WildcatLes

    Chapter 15

    You have again surprised me with your writing. I spoke too quickly about the "lighthearted" nature of this chapter. You decided to fire all of the guns with the realationship between Granger and Caroline. Having Granger explode was somewhat unexpected, although Caroline's response egged him on. I'm sure that more intrigue will happen with Lord and Lady Elgin. She has already chosen to be difficult. I continue to look forward to each new chapter of HMS Valiant in the Bridgemont series. Thanks again for writing and keeping your readers entertained.
  2. WildcatLes

    Chapter 14

    Touche! You dramatically found a way for Granger to give Caroline her comeuppance. That is very interesting. Her secrets tryst with Cavendish and Treadway has been revealed to Granger. You continue to add a new twist to each chapter of HMS Valiant. I am pleased that the chapters of this book are more lighthearted than others in the series. I am sure that is likely to change when Granger departs the shores of England for more treacherous waters. Bravo for your writing.
  3. WildcatLes

    Chapter 1

    WOW! What a riveting short story. I am curious about the inspiration (if that's the appropriate word) for this story. Although you could have stretched out the story for several chapters to tell more about Sam's life, you chose to write a one chapter story. Well done. I will look forward to your next story.
  4. WildcatLes

    Chapter 13

    Mark, you have succeeded again with adding new trysts and turns to the sagas of Captain Granger. It is remarkable that you have manages to bring to the surface another affair with one of his officers. Major Treadway is a delightful person, although he has been involved in a three-way with Granger's wife. Granger and he have managed to go beyond the indiscretion. I always look forward to new advantures with this series of stories. Thanks for writing.
  5. That was a great ending to a wonderful story. You did leave us wondering what happened to Michael with his work, but a continuing story about Michael and Asher would be great. I'll look forward to your next story. Keep us informed about the first chapter. Thanks for writing. I just returned from a trip to Germany, so am catching up on my favorite stories.
  6. I can tell that you are overjoyed after completing Chapter 31 of Pour Me Another. I'm thrilled that Michael and Asher are getting back together. Then you add the guilty verdict and the service on dear Mr. Allen in a civil suit. I am definitely looking forward to the rest of the story.
  7. WildcatLes

    Chapter 28

    You added some interesting twists in this chapter, which you posted before Flag Day. Some of the other reviews include comments that I would have made, so I won't repeat them. Having Sean as Zach's attorney, in case he need so proceed with legal action is quite interesting. Setting up the date between Sean and Brad adds some additional intrigue for future chapters. The party has considerabley less drama than other social events at the mansion, but that was enjoyable. Every chapter does not need to have added drama, although you set the stage for some interesting chapters. Thanks for addition to this book of Chronicles Of An Academic Predator.
  8. WildcatLes

    Chapter 27

    As the "Flux" turns is my comment. You have definitely included a new twist to the drama between Will and Zach. The story keeps our attention through each chapter. I look forward to reading each one and sometimes go back to read other chapters. Thanks for writing this and all of your other stories.
  9. Another great chapter of Pour Me Another filled with courtroom drama. The defense attorney is definitely a douchbag. I can hardly wait for more chapters. Great writing.
  10. WildcatLes

    Are we dating?

    Awesome chapter! :*) You kept me enthralled throughout the chapter. Finally, some real action between Michael and Asher. I'm sure you will have to switch to courtroom drama and legal maneuvers in later chapters. I'll be waiting to read the next chapter. Thanks for writing.
  11. WildcatLes

    Chapter 5

    Shadow of my Father is a fantastic story. I just finished reading Chapter 5 and am ready to start Chapter 6. You keep me in suspense during and at the end of each Chapter. This story needs to be shared with many youth in our schools and colleges today. They need to know that it's OKAY to be different, whether that be musically talented, artistically inclined, or gay. I will keep reading this story. Thanks for writing.
  12. WildcatLes

    Epilogue

    I just finished reading Jake's Hand. This is a remarkable story. I discovered your additional writings after reading Palouse, which kept me enthralled during reading each chapter. Next, I'm going to read the next story about Jake and Rob. I imagine that each chapter will keep me entertained and enlightened. Thanks for writing.
  13. WildcatLes

    Chapter 10

    Marcus and the Slave is a fantastic story. I just found this story yesterday and have read all eleven chapters. I really enjoy stories dealing with gladiators. You kept my attention throughout all of the chapter. I looked forward to reading the remaining three chapter. I'm really looking forward to have Lucius receive his punishment and to reading "the rest of the story" about Marcus and Koen.
  14. I look forward to reading each new chapter of Pour Me Another. The development of the relationship between Asher and Michael leaves me guessing. Thanks for writing this story. i would like to know more about your Author Name. I live in Kansas City and wonder if you have a connection to KC. Les
×
×
  • Create New...