Jump to content

WildcatLes

Members
  • Posts

    430
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WildcatLes

  1. WildcatLes

    Mary's Place

    Carlos; you definitely wanted so start "Spring" with a Bang. The shocking ending to Winter left me wondering what could happen next, but I knew you could not eliminate on of the main characters in this tale. Now that the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament is almost over, you will have more time to devote to writing. I'm a college basketball addict also, so will have to find something to occupy the extra time without college basketball. Thanks for writing. I thoroughly enjoy this series.
  2. WildcatLes

    Chapter 26

    It's great that you finished another chapter of Black Widow. I was beginning to wonder what happened to you, as well as Stef, Brad, Will, JJ, JP, and the others. This was definitely an interesting chapter that sets the stage for more drama to come. At least the chapter was posted before April 1, so we know it's not a JOKE. Thanks for writing.
  3. WildcatLes

    Growin' Up

    It was difficult to "Like" the chapter after the cliff-hanger ending. I can't imagine Brett being taken from Cesar and CJ's lives. I also hope we don't have to wait until Spring actually arrives for the next chapter in this story. The bonding between Ritchie and CJ was awesome. Of course, the difference in age creates an unusual situation. In addition, CJ has become much more independent living with his two fathers in D.C., while Ritchie lives with his Mother and Father in Miami. Lots of interesting things happened in this chapter, which prepares the readers for more to come.
  4. WildcatLes

    Chapter 7

    I'm catching up on chapters that I missed. It's great that Brandon and Billy are back together again. I keep wondering what crisis you will bring to this story to shake things up. Thanks for writing this enjoyable tale of young men in love.
  5. I thought that the time for "tame" chapters ended with Chapter 7. This chapter definitely included some dicey material leading to later chapters. I enjoyed the interplay among CJ's friends at school. When Owen comes to Washington, D.C., the sparks are likely to fly.
  6. This was quite an interesting chapter. The tourist aspects were refreshing and helped to create greater bonds between the participants. Of course, the budding romance between Owen and CJ is definitely interesting. CJ is really picky, so the things that happened in Australia are interesting.
  7. WildcatLes

    50th Birthday

    This is an interesting story. I look forward to more chapters. Turning 50 is quite an event, although my 50th was some years ago. One big advantage is becoming a member of AARP to enjoy some great discounts. Happy 50th.
  8. WildcatLes

    Chapter 43

    This chapter of HMS Valiant was a glorious way to ring in the New Year. Granger is becoming more of a politician than ever expected. Of course, his discovery of the treachery of the Guild will bring him great rewards, as well as some enemies. I think that informing His Majesty, Spencer, Mr. Pitt, and the Prince of Wales will tip the scales heavily in his favor. Is is also refreshing that his relationship with his wife, Caroline, is starting to thaw. She definitely helped him deal with his findings, as well as the significant additional wealth from capture of the chests. Thanks for writing. I'll look forward to the next chapter, which should have additional spice.
  9. WildcatLes

    Chapter 42

    This is a wonderful Christmas gift. Granger is taking full advantage of his discoveries in Rhodes. He has been waiting to find evidence of the treachery of the Guild. He is going to take full advantage of this opportunity to stir up the government. Bravo to Granger! Dundas has been caught with his "pants" down. Knowledge of the additional bounty found in Rhodes has been kept a great secret, but Dundas is opening the kettle. I also loved the ending. Money? What money? George is winning this battle.
  10. WildcatLes

    Chapter 23

    You should title this chapter, "As the Screw Turns". Rousting Will and Darius out of bed and calling them to New York was definitely a game changer. Now that the reasons for the family meeting are known, it will be interesting how the "family" will deal with Elizabeth and Mary Ellen. Now we really know the reason this book is called "The Black Widow", although that should be plural. Thanks for continuing to write this interesting and alluring story.
  11. This is definitely an interesting chapter to begin this story. I took a chance to read this story and I am hooked to continue. Thanks for writing. Les
  12. This was an awesome conclusion to the Autumn story. I particularly enjoyed a chapter without the drama and other events that fill other chapters. There were little bits of sad news, but those are leading into the next installment of the story. The surprises for CJ were really great. It is amazing that his close friends were able to keep the secret, but bribery has its way with teenagers. Thanks again for writing the continuing saga of CJ.
  13. WildcatLes

    Chapter 1

    This is another amazing story. You have me hooked on another one of your tales. The writing is awesome. You have woven a story of a young man seeking companionship and possibly love. This chapter ends in a mysterious manner, which could almost be the end of the story. But, I'm sure that you have more to spin of your tale about Awran and Sam. Thanks for writing. I'm also looking forward to the other stories that you are writing.
  14. WildcatLes

    Chapter 12

    This was truly a great chapter. The final declarations for "Return With Honor" reveal the background for the four young men seeking to follow their hearts and beliefs. Your messages regarding the prejudices of the so-called Christians came through loud and clear. I hope that this is not the end for this story. I want you to continue with the relationship between Luke and Gary. Thanks for writing.
  15. WildcatLes

    Chapter 11 -

    WOW. That was an emotional ending to the time at the MTC. The rest of the story should be quite interesting. The reaction by Gary's parents was unexpected, but shows that they really know how to love family members. I'm waiting for the reactions from the rest of the families of the Elders. I'm wondering if the relationship between Gary and Luke will continue after their time at the mission. Thanks for writing this great chapter. I'm looking forward to more.
  16. I missed this story when you started posting chapters. I have read 17 chapters in the last few days. You have quite a vivid imagination. The interplay between Randy, Ryan, and Tyler is quite interesting. With the bombshell that was revealed at the end of this chapter, I can only imagine what happens next. Thanks for writing.
  17. This was another enjoyable chapter, which sets the scene for more action in Korea. I'm guessing that the story continues there. I really hope that Luke and Gary bring their relationship to greater levels, although doing this on the mission field will be difficult. Finding out what Jason does with the information makes the mind wander. Of course, Jason could end up wanting to be in the middle of a 3-way with Luke and Gary. I wish you had pictures of the young men. Thanks again for writing this scintillating story.
  18. This is another awesome chapter. The plot thickens even more. The letter was meant for Luke, not for the prying eyes of Jason. Now, all of the roommates will know the score between Luke and Gary. The drama continues with the Mormon missionaries. I look forward to reading each chapter of "Return With Honor".
  19. WildcatLes

    Chapter 13

    "As the Screw Turns" is an appropriate title for this chapter, especially with the revelation at the end of the chapter. It is very interesting that the little frolic by MaryEllen that she thought would satisfy JJ and cause him to not bother Alex has interesting reprocussions. And of course, Will finally got Brad's attention. Will will bear some brunt of pain from his spending, but Brad got the message "Loud and Clear". The rest of the saga with Mary Ellen and her mother should be interesting. Thanks again for writing.
  20. WildcatLes

    The River

    Chapters 8 and 9 are great. CJ has definitely made new friends at Walls. And, of course, he has made a name for himself. He has learned to control his temper, unless provoked. The hot-shot athlete tried to push CJ around, which was a big mistake. The fact that Principal Edwards did not give any punishment to CJ indicates that he did not cause the fight. CJ actually made a new friend by talking with the guy during detention. The new nickname for CJ of Mi-am-me is somewhat cute, but he already has the nickname of CJ. His new sidekick, Harley, is a scream. Of course, his motor-mouth is something for CJ to get used to. I always look forward to each new chapter of this series.
  21. WildcatLes

    Chapter 55

    That was a great chapter with many surprises. This story is great. I look forward to each new chapter to find out what new twist is coming. Let's hope that Jim's parents help Phillip and Mary feel more comfortable about having a gay son. They have discovered already that Neil has only changed for the better. Working with the Leopards has given him more confidence. Now on to the final game of this season. Thanks for writing another great story.
  22. WildcatLes

    Chapter 50

    I have been reading the "Billy" story for some time. Each new chapter brings something different, which keeps me reading. As the author, you handled the event with Billy coming out to his Mother brilliantly. All of Billy's emotions came pouring out in talking to Sam, in talking to his Mother, and in talking to Brandon. While Brandon doesn't think he will be able to come to Billy's home again, I believe that he will be there sooner, rather than later. Branson and Billy will have to be more careful, the the proverbial cat if out of the bag. Thanks again for writing this series. I'll look forward to future chapter.
  23. WildcatLes

    Chapter 7

    Mark, this is quite an interesting chapter. The interaction between Will and Carullo and JJ is hilarious. You have created so much more drama with JJ, which should lead to more interesting episodes later. Carullo living with JJ should create some unusual scenes. This was a pretty "tame" chapter. You are just setting us up for more drama from the Black Widow. You do keep life interesting with the challenges in writing "Black Widow", as well as HMS valiant. Thanks for writing.
  24. WildcatLes

    Chapter 35

    As the plot deepens and reveals the large spread of the Guild in trying to overthrow the British troops in India and enrich themselves. It is no wonder that Lady Elgin was trying to create disapproval for Granger. How wonderful that she failed in the trip. Granger and Daventry seem to be coming together to battle the enemies of the John Company. I'm looking forward to more of the adventures in this story.
  25. WildcatLes

    Chapter 33

    It's great that you have been able to write more chapters of "HMS valiant" recently. The suspense and intrigur that you bring with each new chapter is enjoyable. Hopefully, Granger has found another ally in dealing with The Guild and their nefarious ways. At least, Daventry shares the same opinion of Lady (????) Elgin. They share many years of knowing each other and both occupy high positions in England and both share favor with the Prince of Wales. I'll look forward to the new twists and turns that you bring to this adventure.
×
×
  • Create New...