-
Posts
430 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by WildcatLes
-
When will the next chapter be ready? I started reading this story earlier this afternoon and have finished all 11 chapters already. You left several themes in mid-air. Thanks for writing this incredible story that tells a great deal about life for teens in today's world.
-
Wesley, I think you are always "Bad". Just kidding, since we seem to like the same type of stories. I just started reading this story today. I thought that the theme of twin brothers, with one being gay and the other straight, would have some interesting possibilities. The friction is already happening between the twin brothers.
-
Some of the readers of this story are probably too young to understand the song, "Help" or to know the story about the Beatles. They provided music for my college and later years. I remember watching them on The Ed Sullivan Show in 1968, I think.
-
Having students write a letter (or paper) rather than serving detention or during detention is a wonderful idea. That could help them to analyze their behavior, as well as helping them learn to write. Perhaps, they should write the paper in cursive writing, rather than doing in on the computer or iPad. Do I sound like a sadist? Actually, I am a teacher's kid. I grew up in schools where writing was emphasized which contributed to my academic excellence in college and post graduate work.
-
I think that Mike needs to play himself in the movie. That would be fabulous.
-
R. Eric, you have written another amazing story. I'm still reading another of your stories and looking forward to the remaining chapters. I had finished reading all of the chapters of the stories that I'm following (MANY) and needed another one to occupy my reading time. This story with Mike and Eric, who became friends and probably lovers, before Sherry and the baby should have some interesting twists and turns. Let's go forward.
-
Bravo for Cowboy. He put Lee in his proper place. He didn't allow this testimony to be twisted.
-
You have succeeded in holding my attention to this story. In fact, I look for the next chapter every day when I visit Gay Authors.
-
Rick, you are spinning an interesting tale. A great deal was covered in this chapter. After a year has passed since the accident, there are still several questions to be correctly answered. I like Carleson's style in wanting to help the prosecutor. The unanswered question is the identity of the "local expert" who can identify the actual driver of the car. Thanks for writing.
-
This is definitely a different type of story than the first one of yours that I read. That was "Wisecracking Across America". As Jeffrey indicated, you gave us a lot of information and many characters in the first two chapters. This story should be interesting.
-
I as indeed the Seer. Robert did not spend the time mastering Nikelseer's signature for naught. Let's call this chapter, "As The Cookie Crumbles". Robert''s actions could not have been scripted any better. I can hardly wait for the rest of the story.
-
Rigby Taylor, you have been very busy. You have been cranking out the chapters right and left. I'm waiting for the messages and notes to start flying with Nikelseer's signature and wondering if the first one will be something about Lance. It is quite interesting that Lance's father has read him the riot act. Lance is still obsessed with doing something to Robert and Bart, but I truly hope that he gets caught with his next attempt. Thanks again for writing this gripping story.
-
Questions, Questions, Questions
WildcatLes commented on Aceinthehole's story chapter in Questions, Questions, Questions
Getting a look at Ryder or anyone who has times of depression is a good idea for anyone at any age. If more people realized what depression does to a person and were able to recognize the signs, they could help identify people who were thinking about committing suicide or doing other things that are totally out of character. At least one out of every four people will suffer from some form of depression or anxiety during their lifetime. Depression can be treated with proper medication and therapy. That's a great lesson to be learned from Teddy and Dr. Pierce guiding Ryder through therapy and talking. -
Women are wired differently. I was married to a woman for over 30 years and have two daughters. They each had different personalities, but all had to talk through situations to come to a solution. Monique seems to be demonstrating the need to talk through what happened and to ask questions to try to understand.
-
This is a delightful story. Is this merely a story? Or is this a story about the author? I am an avid reader of stories on Gay Authors, Gay Stories and spend time almost every day reading stories. When I find a story that I enjoy, I follow the story so that I am notified when a new chapter is posted. Although I'm a retired, older man, I also have a love for wrestling. This story whets my appetite due to the wrestling involved. I would not have guessed that the "relationship" between Robert and Bart would have happened so quickly, but the seeds were planted during their first meeting. Thanks for writing. I will look forward to many more chapters.
-
Fluffy would be considered to have lived 136 in human years. Each year of a dog's life is considered to be seven human years. We had a dachshund who lived over fifteen years.
-
The saga of Klaus and Jake is getting quite interesting. Jake's walls are breaking down much quicker than expected. Klaus, as well, is really liking Jake. He may have suspected this when he "saved" him on the streets, but they already feed off each other. I suspect that Jake will eventually admit to being "gay". Diaz will ever be brought to understanding his younger brother. This story is delightful. I started reading on a whim and am hooked.
-
That was a mighty short chapter. Only one correction--the original Boot Hill is located outside of Dodge City, Kansas. Wyatt Earp helped to clean up the corruption in Dodge, which led to the creation of Boot Hill.
-
This is an amazing chapter. Teddy definitely had misgivings about taking Oliver to see Ryder, especially after Oli's recent behavior at home and at school. The greatest therapy for Ryder and Oliver may result from their conversations. As others have written, Ryder is very immature. He is still living in a world where he is barely out of his teens. He may provide the inspiration that Oliver needs. It is evident that Oliver shares many of the same characteristics as Teddy, but has not used his skills. Oliver idolizes both Ryder and Teddy, but doesn't not understand their relationship. This story definitely has some interesting things to happen . Having Cait come rushing into the room to get Dr. Haner should make an impression on Oliver. I'm sure that Ryder will be asked to explain why. Thanks for writing this story and for continuing with the saga of Teddy and Ryder.
-
Yes, a reader does get addicted to this story even with all of the drama. Unfortunately, the description of the personalities of Ryder, Theodore, Nate, Mike, and Oliver are real. Many people in the world suffer from different forms and degree of mental illness. Those need to be recognized and treated properly. If this story can help just one person understand, that is a victory.
-
Three Months in the Summer
WildcatLes commented on Aceinthehole's story chapter in Three Months in the Summer
Wesley, you probably missed the comment in the story. Mike needs to apologize to Ryder for some things he said and did during their time in high school. Mike has just been waiting for the right time. I think that could help Ryder in his therapy. -
I think that Teddy has many reasons for being angry. Much of the story about what happened to Teddy during the fourteen years of non-contact with Ryder has yet to be explained. Teddy hinted at some of the effect on his life in his conversation with Oliver, but much more could be said.
-
I must have missed something at the end of the first story. I was distracted by reading other stories on this site, as well as two others that I follow. The sudden appearance of more to the saga of Ryder and Terry has been waiting with anticipation for the "rest of the story". Since you mentioned "other characters", I wonder who may be added to the story. Since Mike and Oliver are brought back, there is more expectation for more stories within this one.
-
This was an interesting story, although I was left hanging at the end. I hope there is a story to follow about the brief relationship described toward the end of the story. You left me guessing about Mark throughout the story. I thought that he was actually alive and was just trying to find out more about his older brother. Thanks for writing.
-
This was another interesting chapter. I have visited many of the locations described. I was stationed at Eglin AFB near Fort Walton Beach, Florida, during my time in the US Air Force. I visited Pensacola many times. Rosie O'Grady's was an entertainment venue with sing along Dixieland and popular music. Later in my life, I visited Galvaston for a job interview. I remembered that visit, especially when the hurricanes and tropical storms came across Galveston Island. I am really enjoying this story, but am still waiting for some romantic happenings.
