-
Posts
430 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by WildcatLes
-
I just noticed this story today while checking for updates on several stores that I follow. Since I have many memories of my college days when I was "straight", I thought it would be interesting. Scott's fantasies about the muscular gymnast resonate with my attraction to muscular men during my college days and into my married life. It's too bad that Alex turned out to be a prick, but something might change in future encounters. I wonder what is next for Scott's fantasy.
-
Thanks for writing an amazing story. The title of the story, "Down A Darkened Path" became even clearer with this last chapter. The song that Troy sang and played, "You'll Never Walk Alone" is one of my favorite songs. I hope there is a sequel to this story. I'll look forward to reading more of your stories.
-
This is really a great story. Considering the abuse that Anton suffered while living with his father, he has matured quickly. I can tell that some surprised are coming soon. I wonder what the two young men will think, when they find out that Anton is a co-owner of the yacht. Thanks again for writing this interesting story.
-
I started reading this story yesterday. This is an awesome story with enough excitement to keep my attention. The trials of Anton with his "father" were upsetting, but I have learned that some "parents" do not appreciate children. I am looking forward to Anton's reunion with his mother, as well as meeting his half-brothers. I am sure that more excitement and adventure are coming in the future. Thanks for writing.
-
This is definitely a unique story. I enjoy the manner in which you create the twists and turns. I hope that Jayden has an opportunity soon to explain his situation to Troy. It is surprising that someone did not explain more about the reasons for Jayden moving into the Neal's home, but Troy has not wanted to talk about much at all. I hope that things will become smoother, since I believe that Jayden is a real key to Troy's recovery. Both of them are suffering from significant losses. Thanks for writing this story and posting chapters often.
-
Along with other readers, I am delighted that you have returned to writing. I have missed the adventures of Granger. I can tell that you are setting the stage for more adventures for Granger. He is well respected by officers and crew in the British Navy. Of course, the status of his family in the British Parliament requires that they give his respect. He could end the career of any Captain in the Navy due to the connections of his family. I'm looking forward to resumption of the antics at sea.
-
You have written another delightful chapter that creates several paths for future chapters. The kinky action between Paul and Jeff is quite acceptable, since the chapter includes little else in the way of sexual encounters. You will need several paragraphs to describe the reactions of Larry and Runt when they learn that the trailer is theirs. As always, the diner lady seems to have sources of information to add comments to almost any conversation in the diner.
-
Carlos, this was an awesome chapter. You covered much territory with the visit by Liz and the indoctrination of Richie into life in Washington, D.C. and New York. As usually, you included some twists and turns in this story to keep things interesting. I always enjoy reading more about the life of CJ and the extended family. Having Ritchie in the picture will definitely add spice to the picture. Thanks for writing.
-
Chapter 12 - Part of the past
WildcatLes commented on Avangelion's story chapter in Chapter 12 - Part of the past
Emi expressed my feelings about this chapter. The intensity of the sex between Dom and Ani after then returned from the weekend trip was intense. They were getting along so well. Then, you switched gears with the arrival of Santiago to do some shoots at the agency. You have me waiting with anticipation for the next chapter, especially after Dominic slapped Anikin. Even Tamiki could not stop this from happening. Thanks for writing. -
Chapter 4 - Secret feelings
WildcatLes commented on Avangelion's story chapter in Chapter 4 - Secret feelings
I started reading your story today and am hooked. I like the short chapters that keep the action going and leave you waiting for the next chapter. Something man develop between Sean and Anikin. Sean's questioning makes me wonder. Thanks for writing. -
San Francisco: My Beautiful Friend
WildcatLes commented on MrM's story chapter in San Francisco: My Beautiful Friend
The addition of new people to the story added to the intrigue. I was also relieved that Kris didn't mess up the relationship between Brian and Josse. Some of the additions to the story help to explain Brian's background, as well as his past relationships. or lack thereof. Thanks for writing. Now, i moving to the next chapter. -
WOW!!! The sexual tension is already at a high level in this story. Your description of the amazing massage and sex between Brian and Jimmy had me close to exploding. That was bold for Snowflake to let himself into Brian's room so early in the morning. He must have expected the scene that he found. I'm sure that Sabrina told him what to expect. You have me hooked to follow this story. I'm sure that more exciting twists and turns are yet to come. Thank you for writing.
-
I discovered your series of web stories recently. You have a unique and interesting writing style. You vary the level of sex intensity from teasing to full blown sex. You have quite a creative mind for an Iowa farm boy. Thanks for writing.
-
I just found your new story today and decided to start reading it. I wish that pictures could be posted of the characters, although Mike and Duncan are the ones that I want to see. As the other reviewed indicated, there is definitely mysterious about Mike. He was able to change Duncan's vision. I wonder what other miracles he can accomplish. You have me hooked on this story. Thanks for writing.
-
I have been reading the chapters of this story that I did not take time to thank you for writing. The story about Vladek and the General is interesting, as well as exciting. Who would imagine that the General preferred young men. Of course, since the days of the Romans and Greeks, young men have satisfied the needs of ranking officers. I'm waiting to read the rest of the story.
-
Chapter 5 A Heavenly Experience
WildcatLes commented on Tallguyct's story chapter in Chapter 5 A Heavenly Experience
I am really enjoying this story. I discovered the story while reading new chapters of some of my favorites. I am now following your story. I like stories that have a historical perspective and especially those that include photographs of historical places and figures. Thanks for writing. I will look forward to future chapters. -
Walls took quite an interesting turn with the death of CJ/s mother and stepfather. The developments to come should be interesting. Ritchie will need close communication from CJ to get through this experience. I have friends who lost one or both of their parents at a young age. Just being friendly and kind to them was helpful to them, since I had no personal experience with this. My parents lived to be 86 and 93. I will definitely look forward to more of this story.
-
Should we rename this chapter, "As The Cookie Crumbles"? I thought about "As The World Turns", but that would not be original. Some surprises and new directions appeared for Black Widow. The mysterious event for Elizabeth is shocking. I'm surprised that she was not guarded from the charity event to the hotel. She let her guard slip. I'm interested for the rest of J.J.'s exploits and date with Patrick, as well as Will's interaction with Dally. You have plenty of scenes to add to this story. Thanks for writing. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
-
It's great to have you resume adding chapter for "Black Widow". Something new always seems to happen with this extended family. Thanks for writing. I'll look forward to the rest of some of your other stories.
-
Carlos, you have written quite an interesting rendition of pardoning the turkeys. I'll be joining some Prime Timers for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. We will be having turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy. We will also be dining on Mac & Cheese prepared by one of our members. Would the "turkeys" care to join us.
-
This was definitely an interesting ending to this story. I was hooked after reading the first chapter and am delighted at the outcome. The relationship between Mr. Phillips and Richard is slow moving with an exciting ending. I could imagine a continuation of this story with more of the Master/Slave relationship. The idea for switching places once a month or more often could be interesting. Thanks for writing.
-
I noticed your story while visiting Gay Authors to look at the stories that I'm following. The title seemed interesting, so I plunged ahead to read. This is an enjoyable story. I'm looking forward to reading more chapters and learning about the encounters between the personal banker and Richard. I can sense that some fireworks are brewing.
-
Thanks Carlos for another interesting chapter. This chapter does not have the usual amount of drama, but you introduce some new shifts in situations to make things interesting. It is great to watch CJ mature and develop a wider circle of friends. The addition of new characters helps to keep things refreshing.
-
Each chapter of "My Only Escape" is bittersweet. The joy and happiness for Zach when he is with Brody is amazing, although Zach is still hiding the truth about his home situation. When is the sadness and torment going to end when Zach can tell Brody and Adam about his father.
-
I discovered your story earlier this week, while looking at updates for authors and stories that I follow on GayAuthors. I started reading the story and was immediately gripped by the intensity of it. As a parent myself, I do not understand or condone a parent beating a child. I disciplined my children, but always with love and concern for their well being. I'm looked forward to further developments in this story so that Toby can escape from the brutality of his father. Having his mother come along at the appropriate time will hopefully delay the beating.
