Jump to content

WildcatLes

Members
  • Posts

    430
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WildcatLes

  1. WildcatLes

    Chapter 24

    How can you leave us in suspense like this? I am wondering what is happening with Silas, Chelsea, Tara, and Adam. What will happen with the devious pastor? As well as his lover, Officer Higgins. In you defense, two parallel story lines haves running, with Silas in Crow's Lake and Brady and the band. The suspense is building, but the results should be exciting and possibly unexpected. Thanks for writing this story.
  2. WildcatLes

    Chapter 32

    It is truly disappointing that Jardines was going to be involved with the Guild. Granger's suspicions about the role of Lady Elgin have been exposed. She was not successful in delivering the cypher code successfully. I can hardly wait for Granger to expose her presence with Jardines to Lord Elgin. That should make the rest of the voyage intgeresting. Lady Elgin will be confined to her quarters. I'm sure that you have much more to bring to this story. I'm definitely enjoying HMS valiant, as another story in this series.
  3. I have to agree. This is a great chapter to start the sequel, "Autumn". It if fortunate to the two patrolmen that they had not booked CJ. Apparently, they had pulled this kind of stunt before. It is impressive with the clout that Cesar and Brett have. In addition, the speed in which the offices of a U. S. Senator, a Colonel with the Marine Corps, the Washington D. C. Police Department, and a prominent attorney hit the Arlington Police Chief with calls. Let's hope that some of the tourists took some good videos showing the "arrest". You have found an interesting way to start "Autumn". I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Thanks for writing.
  4. WildcatLes

    Chapter 20

    This presented an interesting turn of events. Wish that one of the snoopers would have been able to snap pictures of the tryst between the pastor and Officer Higgins. That would make interesting conversation at the next church service or meeting.
  5. WildcatLes

    Dedication

    I'm pleased that you are resuming the story with CJ. You left us "high and dry" with his arrest by some over-zealous police. I know you have some secrets in store, but CJ's father and dad wield significant influence in DC. It's interesting to learn about your favorite authors. I read stories on Gay Authors, Awesome Dude, Nifty, and a couple of other sites almost every day.
  6. WildcatLes

    Chapter 29

    Thanks for another awesome, tension filled, and enjoyable chapter. Granger continues to be a master at dispelling tenuous and unusual circumstances. Of course, now he will be "rewarded" for his tenacity with an encounter with Lewellyn. The sailing of the HMS valiant will be welcome to Granger, althought the nasty bitch will be aboard. Maybe Granger can find someone to create more grief for her. Thanks for writing.
  7. WildcatLes

    Chapter 14

    This was another awesome chapter. I read some of the chapters of this story on AwesomeDude, since I follow stories on both sites. A major breakthrough has happened for Silas. Of course, Ian and Amy have been working on him, since he actually talked to them with Chelsea. Both Silas and Ian have wanted the connection as family. From your writing, they both miss their family, but know they would not be welcome by their parents. I'm looking forward to more of the story.
  8. WildcatLes

    Chapter 5

    I am enjoying this story. You have made a different story line from many fo the stories on this site and others. The way that you have allowed Silas to trust Chelsea is great. Of course, Chelsea's use of dog food for Adelaide definitely make the trust easier. I have my hopes for the story, but will let you weave the tale. Silas and Ian both need each other to restore some more "family" to their lives. Thanks for writing. I started following this story on Awesome Dude, but have added it to the stories that I follow on Gay Authors.
  9. That's too much drama for one chapter. I'm waiting to find out how you will work your way out of all the situations. The arrest of CJ should be the most interesting, although the police officer and department making the trumped-up arrest is going to find themselves in a world of hurt. I can think of the counter charges to be filed for coming on to a minor. The tragedy with Adriano's family accident is yet to unfold. You left us up in the air with that one. I will look forward to a quick chapter to address at least one of the issues.
  10. This was another great chapter with lots of action. I'm delighted that CJ and Landon did some bonding. I thought that this might happen after CJ was introducted to Landon at the gym. Now we know more about the red-head, who is causing his own troubles for the Elite Eight. The rest of that story should be interesting. You are really bringing things to the forefront. An internship for CJ with Sen Mario Rubio will be great for his exposure to the political scene in DC, as well as his ability to make his preferences know. I noted that one of the reviewers made a comment about being a CPA. Don't know us. We are good people and we help keep our clients out of trouble, although with the state of the IRS and the abuses of some people who work or worked for them, we need to wonder about any effectiveness for the organization. Thanks for writing this story. It is truly great. I look forward to many more chapter.
  11. I just found your story today and have read 5 chapters already. The plot is definitely interesting. Young CJ is going to be subjected to some heavy hitters in the Washington, D.C. scene. I'm looking for things to settle down in his life and for him to get into school and meet some guys his age. Thanks for writing this story. More people need to understand the difficulties that young gay men experience. I did not experience that myself, since I didn't come out until my mid-50's. I have met quite a number of men who were bullied in their youth. I'll enjoy more of this story.
  12. Interesting story. I think I read a few of your stories before. I like how you are beginning the plot for this story, although you hae included only a few details. At least you let us know about Hunter's life before ranching. I'll look forward to reading more chapters.
  13. WildcatLes

    Chapter 21

    Mark, you wrote another awesome chapter. Granger found some enjoyment in going to Spain, although under false pretenses. He did find some unexpected enjoyment, which Granger definitely needed. He certainly should hae changed the attitude of Lady Elgin, since he spared her life. I wonder if she will realize what Granger did for her. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
  14. WildcatLes

    Chapter 25

    You finally wrote the break up between Billy and Jimmy. I thought that Billy did his best to let Jimmy go with some kindness. Of course, Jimmy is just feeling rejected. Perhaps Billy will be able to explain more another time.
  15. WildcatLes

    Chapter 16

    You did it. I expected Brandon to come back into Billy's life, but your way of telling the story is awesome. They both started off being shy and trying to find words, but then were talking openly. I'm ready to hear the reactions of Billy's co-workers. Of course, we know what Robin thought. You made a wonderful turn in this story. Now for the rest of the drama to unfold. Thanks for writing.
  16. WildcatLes

    Chapter 10

    And we should call this chapter, "As the Cookie Crumbles". More intrigue has been added to Billy's life, but the thought that Billy and Brandon would actually talk is exciting. I'm also wondering what is happening with Billy's Mother. I suspect that Billy wants to talk to her, but is afraid to raise some issues.
  17. WildcatLes

    Chapter 9

    Another enjoyable chapter. I particularly liked Billy spending some time with his Mother. I think that she suspects things about Billy, but staying home with her and watching her shows was a nice tough. I'll look forward to reading more.
  18. WildcatLes

    Chapter 8

    I started reading your story, "Secret Life of Billy Chase" yesterday and am really enjoying it. I may need to read more of the Billy Chase Chronicles to fully understand the characters, but I am figuring out the relationships easily from the dialogue. You definitely add a great deal of teen sex, but that does add to my enjoyment. I follow a few authors on this site, but none of them had posted a new chapter yesterday, so I looked for something interesting. I definitely found an interesting tale. Thanks for writing. I will look forward to more surprises from Billy's Summer. In case you wonder, I'm an older gay man who didn't come out until my mid-50's after being married for 30 years. My ex-wife freed me to enjoy relationships and being out to friends and family. Les Longberg
  19. WildcatLes

    Chapter 4

    Another great chapter, with some new twists and turns. The budding relationship between Brad and Cam add more interest to the story. I continue to like the manner in which you bring the characters into the story line. Hockey again for Wade and Matt? This is quite interesting, although the situation with going to the Gay Games adds some intrigue. Thanks again for writing. I look forward to reading each chapter to find out what new suspense is coming. Les in Kansas City
  20. WildcatLes

    Chapter 3

    Thank you for another great chapter. You added some interesting twists to the stories within the story. Brad's time with Cam is quite interesting. I'll look forward to the reaction from Matt, Wade, and JJ when they go to Boston. The reactions should be interesting. The methods that Zach is using to deal with his relationship with Will and desire to become a big-time football player are interesting. They seem to be working. I hope that nothing stops him from reaching his dream, as well as his desires for a relationship with Will. Thanks again for writing.
  21. WildcatLes

    Chapter 3

    Another great chapter. I'll be looking forward to more. In some stories, I like reading the story line and the relationships between people in the stories. Mark Arbour's series of Chronicles Of An Academic Predator is one in which I enjoy the interworkings of relationships along with the description of sex. In "Brushfire" I enjoy the description of sex between Jeff and Fitz. You indicated that you struggled with writing the scenes, but you did a great job. I'll look forward to resumption of this story.
  22. WildcatLes

    Chapter 2

    I'm hooked on this story after only the 2nd Chapter. The budding relationship between Jeff and Fitz is quite interesting. The blunt comments by Denny really made Jeff do some serious thinking. I didn't experience the experience of man to man relationships until my late 50's, so these budding younger age romances are always interesting. Thanks for writing. I'll look forward to more drama in future chapter.
  23. WildcatLes

    Chapter 2

    Thanks for a quite interesting chapter of Streak. In your usual style, you included lots of twists and turns. I enjoyed the style by including different sections for Wade and Matt, Will, Stef, and Brad. The description of the large townhome in Boston makes it sound quite plush. I'm sure the added features for Wade's floor will be used in future chapters. Thanks for writing.
  24. Thank you for the chapter ending for Flux. Finally, Wade and Matt are back together, but what a whirlwind way to bring romance and love back into their lives. It is hard to add more comments to the many written above. I'll look forward to your next book in the Chronicles of an Academic Predator.
  25. WildcatLes

    Chapter 42

    This was definitely an interesting chapter, especially with the "relationship" among Wade, Matt, and Alex, You definitely provided a change of pace in the realationship. I also enjoyed Alex being able to bring JJ into his fold and to sooth some of his attitudes about moving to Boston. The last scene with Zach is particularly upsetting. Although I am a Christian, I don't like the overly aggressive members of churches who use members and others to pass out literature. There are other mens to bring people to a relationship with Christ. I definitely feel for Will. I'll look forward to finding out how you resolve this situation. Thanks for writing.
×
×
  • Create New...