Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Lisa

Editor
  • Posts

    10,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lisa

  1. Lisa

    The Walk

    Damn, how'd I miss two chapters? I'm glad I'm reading this now b/c I don't have to wait to see if the bear eats them. lol Axel is doing really well with his English. He's so cute, telling Xavier he likes the sandwhich so it doesn't hurt his feelings. What a sweetie. Ok, on to chapter eight. Hopefully A&X don't become bear dessert.
  2. Lisa

    Chapter 13

    That must have been really scary seeing some punk throw punches at your dad. But then again, Dan's dad isn't just any dad; he's a fighter! lol Glad Dan discovered he can "talk" to his friends in the UK and feel closer to them, even though they are miles apart. Ah, the wonders of fb I was very happy to see a smile on Dan's face. Finally! He's finally having a good time. =)
  3. Lisa

    Chapter Three

    Too short, too short! lol I really like Trey already! Looking forward to their time in Mark's apartment, trying to get to know one another.
  4. Lisa

    Chapter 35

    Wow, didn't see that one coming. Being locked up in prison is too good for that guy. What a sad story. As soon as Jason was invited out to karoke, I knew what Scott wanted to do. lol I immediately thought of Will also. Can't wait to read about their wild night. =)
  5. Terrific ending Sasha! Bay certainly came full circle. I really liked Issac's flower tattoo; I saw it in the Gallery images. Congrats on your antho! I'm sure it'll do great, you're such a good writer. I look forward to reading more from you, Sasha.
  6. You have been a busy bee meandering! Slow down, i can't keep up with your quick updates! lol Kent's parents don't seem too, too bad. They really seem to care about their son's well-being and future. Of course when Pat was talking alone with Jon, all I kept thinking was that he's going to demad that Jon not get in the way of Kent's plans for his future. Or maybe by him telling Jon to support Kent even when he doesn't ask for it was his subtle way of telling Jon that Kent's future is more important than his. I don't know if I totally trust his motives yet. Ok, on to chapter sixteen.
  7. Well, the title of this story definitely fits in with this chapter. How can Bay's parents be so stupid???? I was reading this with my mouth hanging open! Dance and theater - can you imagine Bay wearing tights and singing to Babs? Omg, lol Art school? Since when has Bay ever done art? Oh, I know, Bay could draw a track and pictures himself running on it. haha His parents really need to join PFLAG or something and get out there so they can realize that they are stereotyping Bay. I also agree somewhat to ninecila's review. Even though Bay overreacted to Zach's calm response to his coming out, Zach should have given him a break. And Bay really did overreact. Maybe if he really thought about it long and hard (haha, get your mind out of the gutter, girl!), he would have realized Zach wasn't trying to emasculate him by being nice to him or treating him the way he did right after Bay came out to him. Out of all the reactions Bay could have gotten, Zach's was a welcome one. Anyway, that's over and done with now and now we know he's on his way to his future.
  8. Loved the apology in the freezer. lol I am so glad Bay was finally able to figure out what his problem was, and even more happy that he confessed all to Issac. I thought the ink on Bay's leg was very apropos. I love what it says and what it stands for. Terrific chapter Sasha! And now I see you just posted another chapter!
  9. Lisa

    Chapter 19

    I am so disappointed in Dillon. I really thought he was a.good guy. I really thought he loved Andy. And now he tries to attack Matt and tells him that it was him all along who he really wanted, not Andy? No wonder he called out Matt's name that one time w/Andy. I just can't believe he tried to rape Matt. And Matt confesses to Andy what Dillon did, but I think Andy is in such denial (isn't that a river in India? lol), that he wants Dillon no matter what he did. Well, except for killing him, his parents and Matt. I think Andy is so caught up in all the sex he and Dillon have that that is clouding his judgement. He wants to believe that Dillon loves him so badly he's willing to "forget" what Matt just told him. There's no way he can think of his Dillon as a rapist. Terrific chapter Spirit!
  10. Lisa

    Chapter 1

    Well that was totally depressing. Terrific job! lol Seriously though, this is really good. I feel so badly for Neill. He's such a mess already, I can't imagine him being strong enough to make a major life decision like he might have to make for Maryann. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. =)
  11. Lisa

    Chapter 18

    I feel so bad for Andy and Dillon. I am sure Dillon's not using Andy. I think he's going to be just as devastated when their not able to get down and dirty with each other. lol It's good their friendship will continue, but I think that will be so hard on them (pardon the pun, hehe), since they do love each other to hang out with together. Once emotions come into play it just makes everything more difficult. I think Matt is a terrific friend as well as Emily. I don't like the fact that Matt and Andy are best friends and Andy tells Matt everything and Matt can't come clean to him. Why can't Matt tell Andy what he's thinking? He can tell Andy he's confused and admit to him how he feels about him. But what I really don't like is Matt telling Andy that the thought of him and Dillon together is disgusting. I know he wasn't thinking that, but why did that slip out? He doesn't want Andy to think he's disgusted with him, right? I am looking forward to Dillon's party. I liked Emily's suggestion, lol, that Dillon asked Andy to bring Matt so they can all get freaky together. haha Didn't Dillon mention that in the last chapter? There were a few things I noticed in the chapter, but I'll email you about them. =)
  12. Wow Alex, I see why he said what he did, but wow, that was cruel. I thought Alex was better than that. Of course I thought Bay was better than that also. I'm actually glad that Bay didn't lose any friends over Zach outing him. Which of course I still say was a shitty thing to do. Bay's lucky the kids seem to be taking it in stride and not trying to beat him up or act like homophobic asses. He's also really lucky his family took it so well. And now we're getting closer and closer to the merge. lol
  13. Bay, Bay, Bay, you idiot! Why the hell did he get so damn defensive? Zach was being nice, he wasn't beating him up or calling him names. He really wanted to talk about it. Why does Bay always think when someone's being nice to him, they're treating him like a girl? He has some hang-up. But we knew that already. I can see how frustrated Zach became after Bay became so defensive, but threatening to out him? That's not right. Each person should come out on their own time, in their own way. If they do come out at all. It's none of Zach's business if Bay comes out or not. To threaten him with it, that's just wrong. And Zach was doing so well up until then. Ok, on to the next chapter...
  14. Lisa

    Home Sweet Home

    Holy shit, KC! I hope by the time you read this, your problem will be better. Damn. Do you have a catheter? I don't mean to pry, sorry. I'm just glad you're back home and better. =) So Michael STILL insists he's not gay, but he can't stop kissing Asher and he's trying hard to keep his hands to himself. Hmmm, maybe he's just gay for Asher? I loved when Michael became so possessive when Ash mentioned Ian coming over to help him shower. lol I feel Ash's pain in not being able to do things for yourself. After my back surgery I had to take a Percocet twenty minutes before I wanted to take a shower, and that shower was very slow-going. So I hear ya Ash. But at least he has Michael and Michael wants to help, so that's all good. Looking forward to more, KC. I hope you feel better soon.
  15. Shit, I was just going to say what secresides said, lol. I'm sure he'd never go as far as to write what Kitt thought...Oh, oh, how about "I love Roboboy"? Or "I only run to Roboboy?" Ok, the second one is lame. lol So my opinion of Zu has changed. He is being a good friend to Bay. But flowers? Even dark, angry flowers? lol I really love how this story had these different times in Bay's past and they keep getting closer and closer to when they merge into one. I'm looking forward to reading about his coming out to Zach. But now more curious than ever about those tats.
  16. Lisa

    Why Why Why

    See, and all this time Caleb was anxious that Jake would be angry with him and think it's all his fault. I sort of see two things going on: one is the fact that Ethan couldn't shut his big fat mouth and two every guy at school seems to know how "loose" Jake is. So the fact that Jake is in the equation is really no surprise, it's Caleb's name that is shocking everyone. I really wish Caleb didn't hang up on Ethan b/c I wanted to know what he was going to say. I also think Caleb should have read/listened to Jake's messages on his phone. He might have heard Jake apologizing and that would have saved him hours and hours of anxiety thinking that Jake hated him. Of course I'm assuming Jake left messages of apology. I could be wrong. I thought the interaction with Kirby was good. At least Caleb knows that not all the kids are against him. =) But refresh my memory: Joey is Carson's older brother, right? All of them have been close since they were little, right? I want to know why Joey was so upset. Was it b/c Caleb was with Jake and Joey already knew about Jake's reputation, or was it the fact that Caleb didn't confide in him and tell him he was gay? Or was it both? Is that why Joey hit Jake and warned Caleb about him? Oh, and one more thing I just thought of: Jake should get tested. Who knows where all the boys he's been with have been with. Did that make sense? Well, you know what I mean. lol Terrific chapter as always furnished! Oh, and as far as you writing more stories, or short stories; I'll read anything you write. =) Well, as long as it's not fantasy, or supernatural, dealing with vampires, werewolves and such. lol But I'll read anything else you write!!!
  17. Ah, so now we learn more about Issac. He needs to feel in control also. There was another story I read somewhere that had the main character as a bottom only and he was the one who controlled everything in bed. So I can certainly see how many people would associate the one in control as the one topping, but I can also picture the guy bottoming controlling the sex also. And one thing I don't understand is why when Bay came out to his family and friends, they all thought he was going to change and all of a sudden act all flamboyant and such. Why on earth would they think that? Are they of the mind that all gay guys want to wear pink and pain their nails and listen to Babs all day? That's ridiculous. lol Bay is as he always was before he came out. So of course with their reinforcements that all gay guys are like that, he wants nothing to do with this lifestyle. I know I probably mentioned this in some review of the previous chapters. But hell, doesn't he have access to a computer? He can easily go online and see for himself that not all gay guys are like that. I'm sure there's gay porn that shows two hunky guys and not just one hunky guy and one flamer. lol Ok, off topic, sorry...Sasha, I'm angry with you; now you made me change my mind about Zupan! lol Ok, so I admit, he can be an ass, but I think he's really trying to be Bay's friend here. Bay does need more people to talk to. Anyway, great chapter as always, Sasha!
  18. Lisa

    Dark Storm

    Dmitri, Dmitri, Dmitri, you are an idiot! lol How can he ask Gunni to be his b/f and then in the same half a day, bang Siggi? And now Siggi's gonna use that against him. Tsk, tsk, tsk. The both of them. Poor Gunni. He certainly doesn't need Dmitri treating him like that. I think for a first b/f, Gunni should have someone a lot less experienced and a lot less horny for other people. lol Seriously! Dmitri could be a great "friend with benefits" kind of guy, but not a b/f. I mean, he's nice and sweet, etc., etc., but he's not cut out to be a b/f now. He's still too immature in thinking that he can still screw around with other people. Good chapter, James!
  19. Ah ha! So now we come to the reason (maybe more than one?), why Bay is so against being on the receiving end of things. So it's all a matter of being submissive over dominance, being like the girl in the relationship. That's utter bullshit though. lol Does he think of Issac as the girl? Does he think that Issac's the passive, submissive one and he's the dominant one when they're having sex? This infatuation/obsession with Zach is going to come to a head soon, ha, pardon the pun. Well, I guess he doesn't have much time to confess since he's almost eighteen and he'll be at Dale's soon. That's probably what drove him to Dale's. Can't wait for the next insight into Bay's life.
  20. Jon's mother is just too much. Is it that she'll be all alone if he doesn't come over? Then I can sorta see her point, but still, being a mom, I would just let the kid be. He's a grown-up and she shouldn't make him feel guilty that he has his own life. I really got a kick out of Tart. That scene in the bar was very comical! And what was this : "It's not showing yet." It's???? Don't you mean She's not showing yet? lol Oh, and what's three eighteen and half days? Did you mean thirty-eight and a half days? I'm confused. Great chapter Meanderings. I'm looking forward to reading about Turkey Day!
  21. Lisa

    Chapter 12

    Circle - you're killing me here. What an amazing story about perseverance, dedication, and love. Dan's grandparents never gave up and never gave up hope. They must feel happy that their son made something of himself. After all, all parents want is for their kids to have a better life than they had. Of course through watching his parents, Dan's father learned that you have to work hard to get things in life; his parents had to work especially hard in those trying times. They never gave up though; they just kept going. They are really amazing people. Of course it's too bad they still believe ridiculous things that the preacher preaches. Or pastor, priest, whatever he is. I don't really know the difference. We only have one: a rabbi. =) Not only did I want to throw stones at this person (like Dan did), but I wanted to throw my computer and yell at the screen in disgust. How can anyone put gay people in the same sentence as murderers, rapists, and pedophiles? It just amazes me that people can be so immensely idiotic and uneducated. I want to stone them all. But then again, look at where they are, has the modern world (and modern world thinking), reached that part of the world yet? I know it's not like it was when Dan's grandparents were growing up, or even his father, but have their views grown up? Probably not. But instead of thinking rationally about this, they just nod along with the preacher/pastor/priest/reverand and take everything he's saying as the truth and they don't question anything. Now that's real stupidity as far as I'm concerned. But then again, I'm not religious or spiritual or anything. Maybe I should be. This was seriously such a sad chapter. What was Dan talking about when he was pretending to be asleep and his grandmother was talking to him? He said something like he can't be forgiven for what he did. Did that have to do with the boy his grandmother was talking about - the boy who chewed on a blanket when he had no teeth? I'm assuming he was a baby...Or, was Dan talking about when he yelled at his grandmother b/c he couldn't leave the table until he finished all the food everyone kept piling on his plate? I hope the next chapter finds Dan a little happier. =)
  22. I totally get where Zoltan is coming from. Bay deeply hurt his best friend. Zoltan should be pissed at Bay. I know your readers are talking about something that must have happened in Issac's life to make him so unforgiving. Maybe so. Maybe he was burned big time by someone he was in love with. Maybe he was in love with someone who had hang-ups also about being gay. Idk...I know that it can't possibly be b/c Bay didn't want to bottom. It was what Bay said. "I'm not that gay!" Don't forget the exclamation point, just to drive the knife in Issac's back deeper. So by saying what Bay said, he was totally insulting Issac and all the other bottoms in the world. Bay really has a fucked up thinking process. My God, there are straight boys who get into playing back there; it has nothing to do with being gay! Ok, maybe a little bit, but still. lol It was the absolute wrong thing to say to your b/c who's been doing that since you guys have been having sex. I'm glad Issac forgot (left on purpose?), the grocery bag. Of course Issac is thinking about Bay. Does Bay think that he can just shut off his emotions, like out of sight, out of mind? I'm sure Issac is thinking about Bay as much as Bay is thinking about Issac. Great angst-ridden chapter, Sasha!
  23. Lisa

    Chapter 17

    I feel really badly for Andy right now. As he knows it, he's in love with Dillon and thinks Dillon's in love with him. Dillon even asked Andy to be his b/f. Why on earth would Dillon do that if he knew in a few short months he was going to break-up with him? Dillon was definitely a victim when he was thirteen. That family friend was no friend to Dillon. He took advantage of a young boy who knew it was wrong but had no choice but to go along with it. (His liking it doesnt matter; it still should not have happened.) That adult was a pedophile and should have gone to jail. Maybe he was doing that to other boys and got caught. One could only hope. Andy is not a victim here. Dillon isn't taking advantage of Andy. I truly believes Dillon has real feelings for Andy. Maybe feelings of love, like he told Andy. Andy's going to be crushed for a long time. It's going to take awhile to get over this. And the thing is, he can't tell anyone. He can't tell Matt, so Matt won't know when Andy starts acting sad or angry. Ah, I feel sad for Andy. Terrific chapter Spirit! Enjoy your Daddy's Day with the family!
  24. Good for Jenny! Who needs a boy-toy to raise a child? She's successful and financially stable, go for it. Boy-toy should definitely be told though. He should be in the baby's life any way he can. Maybe Jon will think about having kids now that he knows Kent wants some. And Jon seems to be head over heels in love with Kent. Kent is very inspiring, wanting to be a foster parent. He'd be one hundred times better than the foster parents I read about. These were two great chapters Meanderings!
  25. Lisa

    A Suggestion

    Jake's annoying but cute. I'm glad Xavier's mom doesn't try to work him too hard. Hoping they have a great day away from the farm! Oh, and you might want to check to see if the term 'whatever', meant as the brush-off it means today, was used in that context back in the early to mid-40's. I don't think it was. Just trying to stay consistent with the era in which the story takes place. =)
×
×
  • Create New...