Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. dughlas

    Old Friend

    Well of course it would be fantastic, get it, fantastic, if Chipper won but it isn't vital. Look at Adam Lambert and the career he has, he was the runner-up. The experience, connections and showcasing of his talent is what Chipper really needs. Sometimes the winners of these contests are just a flash in the pan. Chipper wants a career. Now of course he could have both if our indomitable writer wills it so. The voting starts now ...
  2. It looks very tasty but mum is not a fan of sausage. I'm thinking I could make one with sausage for me and just veggies for her.
  3. You're not. I don't like it either. Makes it seem to be a slight on the comment. As if to say ... "Yeah, I read this but it's not worth a comment but I'm commenting anyway to tell you so." My feeling is if you've got nothing to say, say nothing.
  4. Thor on the other hand ...
  5. A bit more gray in the hair.
  6. We used to collect fresh catnip to sell in the herb shop at faire. Sitting and stripping the leaves from the stems could nearly put you to sleep just from the oil released into the air. It also makes a very soothing tea for pregnant women experiencing morning sickness.
  7. I hope you enjoy it. I do not like the flavor of lavendar. The scent, yes, the taste 🤢. You can always try putting some dried lavendar under the cover of your bed pillow. The scent has the same calming qualities. Catnip also helps induce calm restful sleep.
  8. The 2019 parenfaire season is over. We were fortunate. What began as a very wet morning began clearing shortly after the gates openned and turned into a pleasantly warm sunny day.
  9. Ugh, it's wet outside ...
  10. Hey! I'm fairly certain I kilted him today. Could you get him to wink at me over his shoulder?
  11. It seems far less innocent when it's the French fairy lass speaking French.
  12. I think you've done alright. Remember the rules are fluid meant to offer guidance not hard and fast strictures. I would happily hang a print of this one my wall.
  13. Here it could 10-20 times that.
  14. I'm long overdue.
  15. Ahh, dear sweet Ben ...
  16. It's the heavy chain around his neck, suggests something kinky.
  17. Too bad Albert can't see him clearly. The cold, wet and windy is due here later tomorrow into Sunday. Just in time for the last weekend of faire.
  18. dughlas

    Quarterfinals

    What can I say that hasn't already been said. Excellent chapter. Chipper is giving CJ strong competition as you develop him further. His connection with the Abramonovs and Ethan, Bryce and Zion in the friends and family section are hints of future developements.
  19. dughlas

    The Tale

    Actually, I did enjoy it. I was trying to make a silly reference to maths not being my favorite subject and Dracula's habit of turning into a bat.
  20. dughlas

    The Tale

    As I was reading I had thoughts of @Parker Owens and his renowned maths poetry. Reading your end note explained why. Forgive me but it all drove me batty. Actually, I can easily imagine this as a short graphic novella.
  21. Isn't it nice knowing you have an appreciative readership waiting patiently ... What? I'm not tapping my foot, it's just tourette's of the ankle.
  22. Got mine a couple weeks ago. They used a nice sharp pointy needle. I asked specifically 'cause the bent rusty ones hurt.
  23. You planning on doing some rock climbing?
  24. I'm better now, had a bit of a gastro bug hit in the middle of night before last. Spent yesterday in bed.
  25. Hope you're feeling better today.
×
×
  • Create New...