So it was a lovely day at Faire. Bright and sunny with a light breeze and the humidity inproved. Acutally, it was hot if you were in the sunshine. About mid-morning a squad of ROTC from one of the local universities visited the shop. Eight pieces of prime military grade eye candy all between the ages of 19 and 20. They promised to post some of the photos they took on the shop Facebook page. I know, I know, you want stories. I really wish I could get the words to flow.
Hey Page! Don't tell Albert but I forgot too. There is so much bluefish food discussed amongst this bunch that keeping it sorted requires a spreadsheet.
Overcast but comfortable here. Should be nice for kilting and yes, I know I'm long overdue on the kilt tales. I've been dealing with some depression along with the migraines and it's been messing with my muse. Blessed be y'all.
Yeah, they were telling me about some crazy Canadian that suggested they climb up on a stack of rickety chairs then dive off into a hosta bed. Apparently they talked him out of that and convinced him to install new flooring in his basement instead.
Not bluefish likely that the herd will make it. Better chance the authorities will arrest Val on white slavery charges.
If they can even get out of the country.
Hope upon hope ... earlier the boy called him "dad" ... appears the right age, etc., is known as Ty and is also allergic to stinging insects ... quite a lot of coincidence there.
Excellent use of the prompts and a well constructed continuance of the story.
Well it had stopped raining but it's very warm and muggy for this time of year. Plus my head aches so we cut our walk in half to just a bit over a mile and a half. Now we're resting.