Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. They were supposed to load the truck first B.
  2. Mum's procedure went well this morning and she is back home resting comfortably. And I've had migraine every day since someone wished them I on me. Blessed be y'all.
  3. Thank you. It hasn't been, no. Next Monday, Mum is having a procedure to insert a pacemaker. If all goes well it will be an outpatient operation. Additionally, I've been dealing with migraine.
  4. Thank you. So far your hopes are being realized ...
  5. Well, since my first thought was that the Empress Mama bought you a new coloring book perhaps you should have.
  6. You didn't mention it being an e-book. Only that it was a book.
  7. Is that an ewok costume? I thought Drew was a hobbit.
  8. Did it have lots of pictures for you to color?
  9. Gonna spend the day with your wood?
  10. I hope you feel better soon.
  11. Perhaps not but I do appreciate her support.
  12. Hmmm, now who would have put that wood there?
  13. WooHoo it's Monday ... Blessed be y'all.
  14. He's the adorkable one.
  15. Yep. That's the Drewth.
×
×
  • Create New...