Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Oh, my brother. My heart aches for you, for us, in the lonely times.
  2. Hmm, makes you question why an adult would send a toddler ziplining face first into a padded wall just to make a meme about Monday. What other "fun" stuff they do for clickbait.
  3. Yeah, and Tony Dow was hot.
  4. That's Jerry Lewis. He was very popular in France. Your father might recognize him.
  5. I see you've remodeled your kitchen.
  6. You seem to think you always are.
  7. I can't help it if your Texas twang makes those names sound like something out of the kama sutra. Also, there's more to the kama sutra than sex so perhaps you jumped to pervy conclusions.
  8. Again, something you learned in the kama sutra? Fair is fair.
  9. Uhm, is that something from the kama sutra?
  10. Nope, nope, nope and ...
  11. Chesapeake Bay blue crabs are not as plentiful as they once were so I only buy crab when in SC. It's considerably less expensive there.
  12. I think you the best sort of creature, a talented and entertaining writer. Thanks for sharing this with us.
  13. We're having crab and corn chowder. No, I didn't make it. Came from a neaby shop that makes excellent soups. They package them in pints then freeze them. Makes for a convenient meal.
  14. Here too ... 'cause the Canadians sent us some of their spare cold air. Not complaining. It was time time for autumn weather.
  15. The day has begun. It's currently rainy and muggy but a cold front (a gift from Canada) is in the offing. By end of day we'll have bright, chilly autumnal weather. Tomorrow bodes to be downright chilly with the potential for frost/sub-freezing temps tomorrow night.
  16. That must have felt really good to say ...
  17. Yeah, sure. I still think it's your sexy playsuit.
  18. Did you remember to change clothes before going out?
  19. My butt's dragging this morning.
  20. What she means is ... bound, gagged and chained to the wall.
  21. Wait, who are you? Oh! NICK! It's good to see you again. Missed you.
×
×
  • Create New...