Thank you. Luckily, I enjoy writing them!
Patrick is a piece of work. He's sorry that things didn't work out the way he wanted them to (they rarely do for cheaters) but doesn't care much about the people he hurts along the way.
Thanks for commenting!
A lot of questions. It could be any or all of those reasons. I feel the reasons don't matter as much as the absolutely shitty way that Patrick went about things, especially since Oliver was willing (reluctantly) to give him the time he needed.
Leah is very cool, I enjoyed writing her a lot. But Dylan is a sweetheart too. Thanks for reviewing.
I'll be right there beside you if my morning was any indication. My coworker is out so I'm stuck with 18 patients. Already had the late patient, the one who didn't dress appropriately and one who argued with me about his exercises.
Between the weather, my sewer getting clogged and my car refusing to start, I'm just having a bad week here. Hope everyone is doing much better than me right now. 🤪
To be honest, I wasn't sure about this one at first. I felt that the first chapter had a lot of melodrama, but I stuck with it and I'm so glad I did. This story was so freaking good. Incredible world building, great intrigue and drama, pacing on point. Even minor characters were well developed and Natham is sexy as hell. I normally don't like shifter stories, but this one was a great read, highly recommend it.
We did a party for their 60th, but it was at their house, so they had to clean it up and stuff, so I'm wanting a venue for this one. It has to be perfect. The next big birthday is 80 and I dont know if they'll feel like partying at that age, lol.
Getting stuff ready for taxes. Trying to organize a party for my parents 70th birthday this summer. Looking for a surgeon to cut a ginormous cataract out of my eye.
Adulting kinda sucks.
Thank you for commenting, and I'm glad this brought up some nice memories of your friend for you.
I'm also glad to hear how much you like Jay. Thank you again!
I don't mess with snow or ice. I've slid on it before, just a little bit and it was extremely unnerving to feel that loss of control. Your story sounds terrifying, I probably would have been in tears at the end.
Thank you! While I don't mind writing a good three-way, a four-way would be a bit much for me. All those...limbs.
This was a lot of fun and I'm glad you enjoyed it.