-
Posts
5,450 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by CassieQ
-
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I didn't appreciate the fact that he thought I was "wrong" for choosing to be single, but I didn't want to offend a friend of the family. By the time the weight comment came around he was pretty drunk, so I snapped back a little. But that's an extremely sensitive topic for me. -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
So I went to my parents for a cookout and ended up arguing/discussing (I called it an argument, he called it a discussion) with one of their "friends" on why I shouldn't be single. Weirdo. Later he told me I was too skinny (excuse YOU sir). Why does a 70 year old guy think I'm going to care about his opinion?? What is wrong with people?? -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Gimme all your weird romantic nightmares, I'll turn them into a story. -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I like weird. -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I like it. Romantic, if a tad dramatic at the end. -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It's expected to get 96 here. But we have a lunch meeting so I'll be inside all day. -
I've not heard that one. Thanks.
-
Interesting that it's a female name, as well.
-
Not enough to make a prompt response, but I MUST click my weights together before doing lunges. If I don't, they suck. I'm still convinced that is how I got a stress fracture a few years back.
-
Please, Sir (or ma’am), may I have some more?
CassieQ commented on Valkyrie's blog entry in Writing World
I'm not much for sequels, unless trilogies count. I will sometimes try a sequel, but it never feels full, if that makes sense. Everything I want, goes into the original story. -
I nearly always tip. I know wait staff are usually underpaid and it's not going to kill me to leave a few bucks. But the service has to be really bad to not tip. One restaurant that my mom and I went to had terrible service and she gave them a very small tip. So they would know we weren't happy. I feel that not tipping would make the employee think we forgot or just didn't believe in tipping.
-
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I haven't yet, but I will soon! -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I mean...if you insist, lol -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm wearing donut socks today...does that count? -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
My day started off great. One of my coworkers even brought his new kitten into the office. Things went downhill after lunch and now I'm home sick. Weird Wednesday. -
Ask An Author 3.0 - Community Edition
CassieQ commented on astone2292's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Life has given you a potato. What are you going to do with it? Plant it and hope for more potatoes. Which Gay Authors story are you reading currently? Oregon in the Fall by @drown What singular superpower would you love to possess? Ability to heal. I do well with conventional means, but being able to heal more advanced injures or diseases would be amazing. -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Okay, I get it. No one likes goat cheese but me. 🐐 I'll take it all. -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I mean, that's more for me. -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
A day I can get behind! I love all cheeses! I have a coworker that can't stand goat cheese and I'm so sad for her. One of my favorite treats is a pasta with a roasted garlic and goat cheese sauce. -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It's pretty cool. -
Can I just watch?
-
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I don't drink much , especially at night because it affects my sleep. But it was a gift and I was curious about how it tasted. But I don't think I want anymore. -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sampled a new raspberry wine while I was cleaning up the kitchen last night and dreamt of spiders. Never again. I should've stuck with tea. -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Went for a physical today. Doctor was very strict about me not losing any more weight and eating more protein, so I made a stir fry and topped it with a perfect poached egg. I was ridiculously proud of myself. -
The Drop in Centre
CassieQ replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That sounds so relaxing.
