Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. My sister showed up unexpectedly. So very thankful.
  2. I'm not offended. I was asked about a least favorite word and I answered.
  3. My coworker can't stand the words moist or panties.
  4. I'll try it with you. Avocado is delicious.
  5. Ah, the fond memories of the WordPerfect days.
  6. Hell, I'm impressed that he spelled Hors D'oeuvre correctly.
  7. It's my favorite number too
  8. Premium is pretty awesome, and I'm not just saying that because some of my stuff is there.
  9. I never had much pain with mine at all, I guess because of their placement. I saw one of my coworkers get one on the top of her foot and it looked agonizing.
  10. Four piercings in the left ear, three in the right. Two tattoos, I have a turtle on my upper back and a religious tattoo on the back of my neck that is covered by my hair most of the time. I am planning on a third, just trying to figure out where to put it.
  11. I've never had a meal on Amtrak, so I'm not sure if they are good or not. But I've only done short trips, usually up to DC or NYC.
  12. I would think SF would be a place where public transportation and ride sharing would thrive.
  13. LA has a bad homeless problem too, don't they?
  14. You can have my fireplace, I never use it.
  15. Seeing all the snow talk I feel like a wimp for complaining about the cold and rain.
  16. Can I still yell at Josh when you're finished?
  17. It does really hurt. I'm sorry.
  18. I thought you were going to tell us it was ebola again. At least you followed up with a medical professional. The problem with Googling symptoms is that they could be any number of things including some very serious and very scary things. When I had my first panic attack, I straight up thought that I was having a pulmonary embolism. I hope you are feeling better, here is a very gentle
  19. I plan on taking her back to Charleston next fall, I'll have to see if she wants to bring her dogs.
  20. Well, it's stupid. Her husband is working all week Thanksgiving. So I don't get why she wants to hang out around there with nothing to do this holiday when he is at work, but whatever.
  21. Found out my sister won't be coming down for Thanksgiving or our Black Friday hiking tradition. I'm not feeling the holiday spirit.
  22. I have collaborated with another author before, writing a zombie fic. My writing at the time was more dark and she was more lighthearted so it was a good combo!
×
×
  • Create New...