Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. I'm all "prompted out" from last week.
  2. CassieQ

    Prompt #118

    I remember a few tall tales that were taught to me in school, this one was a favorite and it was a joy to "retell" it. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for commenting.
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  4. CassieQ

    Prompt #689

    Thank you. 12 months is a long time for Gavin to worry. This is a companion piece for a story about these same characters called Save Tonight in the Premium section, it takes place after this one. Thank you for commenting!
  5. Whoa. I didn't remember that article I wrote until I looked at it and yep...its the one about the Slinky.
  6. CassieQ

    Prompt #689

    Thank you. I think our men and women in uniform are true heroes, but so are the ones at home, thinking of them, praying for them and missing them. I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for commenting.
  7. CassieQ

    Prompt #689

    Thank you. These characters are really special to me and I love telling their story, I'm glad you liked it as well.
  8. CassieQ

    Prompt #689

    DREAD “If you die on me, I’ll never forgive you.” Gavin hated the words the minute they left his mouth, but it was too late to take them back. Aaron didn’t look up from where he was packing. “I’m not going to do this again with you,” he said. “You know I can’t control deployments.” “You promised once Reagan was born--“ “That I wouldn’t re-enlist, I know. Look, it’s just one more deployment. Then I’ll be done, I promise.” Gavin turned away in disgust, hoisting their daughter u
  9. Started something for #689...see if it pans out.
  10. I like you.
  11. I'm beginning to think people are scared of me.
  12. Signature Authors were killing it this week!
  13. CassieQ

    Chapter 28

    Wow. Okay, so while (surprisingly) I don't want to yell at Josh this chapter, I wonder if he knows what he's getting into. I understand completely why Galen has to take sex off the table, but that's a lot of strain on a relationship, especially one that was initially built on sexual chemistry. I very much like the way Josh is treating Galen now, their relationship feels warmer and more genuine, so I have a lot of hope that this will work out for them. I am somewhat sad to hear that you'll be completing this story soon. I've gotten attached to these characters, they almost feel like family now. Excellent chapter!
  14. CassieQ

    Ride The Lightning

    I like it! Thank you!
  15. CassieQ

    Ride The Lightning

    Thank you. I love the summer time, and I always remember the sounds and smells of it more than I remember the heat. (And the sex was a lot of fun to write ) I love twist endings and I don't feel the least bit bad for Axel. He deserved it. Satisfying is the perfect way to describe it! I'm glad you enjoyed it, thank you so much for commenting!
  16. CassieQ

    Ride The Lightning

    Thank you. I love unexpected endings, and Axel sure got one! Thanks for commenting!
  17. CassieQ

    Ride The Lightning

    I agree, Axel 100% had it coming and Oscar is not the guy to mess with. That's really cool about the name! Thank you for commenting.
  18. CassieQ

    Ride The Lightning

    Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  19. CassieQ

    Ride The Lightning

    I guess I just needed to find the right inspiration! . I'm glad you liked it, thanks for commenting!
  20. CassieQ

    Ride The Lightning

    Lightning has saved him at least twice so far and probably more in the future, who knows? It certainly didn't help Axel! . I'm glad you like it, thank you so much for commenting!
  21. CassieQ

    Ride The Lightning

    Axel is very twisted. I love it! I don't know much much his band mates know, but I suspect that they think something is up. Axel isn't exactly doing much to defer suspicion. He was the last person left with Oscar and he didn't try very hard to hide the body. But Oscar is putting a stop to it! I'm glad you enjoyed the story and thanks for commenting!
  22. CassieQ

    Ride The Lightning

    Thank you so much for the kind words. I had a lot of fun writing this and I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  23. CassieQ

    Ride The Lightning

    Thank you. Hot stories with surprises in them are some of my favorites. I'm glad you liked it!
  24. CassieQ

    Ride The Lightning

    Thank you for commenting. Hot and unexpected was what I was going for!
×
×
  • Create New...