Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. No offense man, but I don't think I want to end up in any of @Thorn Wilde's dreams.
  2. CassieQ

    Rule #3

    Thank you for commenting and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the stories! There are a few reasons that Gabe and Marc never had sex. One is that Gabe doesn't want another lover. Another reason, is that Gabe is gone much of the time, which is the primary reason for him and Ryland to invite Marc into their relationship. With Gabe being "out of the picture" so often, it really doesn't make sense for him to start something with Marc. Another reason, which was alluded to in a kind of joking way by Ryland, is that Gabe is in his thirties and doesn't have the same kind of stamina as Ryland and Marc, who are both in their 20s. He is a "one and done" kind of guy and preferred to have sex with his boyfriend over a stranger that he just met. I think the attraction between Marc and Gabe is there, and was very much on display in their first sexual encounter, despite the fact that they never had sex with each other. Maybe later on. Thank you again for commenting!
  3. I'm with you on this one.
  4. I also love how the themes are inclusive, not exclusive. Otherwise, some of them might have scared me off.
  5. I've written for 13 anthologies, does that make me veteran? I love the anthologies. They give me ideas for stories that I might never write otherwise and they are open to so much interpretation. I love seeing how other people write for the same themes that I write for.
  6. Hanging in there. How are you?
  7. My anxiety manifests as anger sometimes too, and it sucks. I hate lashing out at people who love me, I hate that they feel like they have to walk on eggshells around me, and I hate when I start screaming and have to leave before I hit someone. The other is a constant feeling of dread and doom and as horrible as it is, I prefer that to the anger. At least this way, I'm the one miserable, and not the people around me. Hang in there friend.
  8. This morning: Me: Okay. Gonna write. Brain: No Me: C'mon, I want to finish this. It's like two or three scenes, let's go. Brain: Nope. Me: Okay, what about this story? Brain: Nope, not feeling it. Me: Well, let's work on this story. Or this one. Brain: Nope. Fuck off. Me: *fumes all day long* An hour before I have to go to bed: Brain: Hey, let's write about this new idea! Me:
  9. Any pics of the cutie?
  10. My deepest condolences. Lacey was a wonderful part of GA and will be missed.
  11. CassieQ

    Casey

    Thank you for pointing that out, so I could fix it. I'm not sure how it slipped by. I'm going to blame...insomnia. (See what I did there)? I'm glad you liked it.
  12. CassieQ

    Changes

    Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the story and didn't need to "skip" any part of it. That's very encouraging! Thank you for commenting!
  13. @Mikiesboy @Valkyrie @Parker Owens @Headstall @Thorn Wilde You guys!! Thank you.
  14. Thank you @Mann Ramblings! I do love flashbacks but you are totally right about how out of place it is. I should have brought things back to their present relationship instead of dwelling the past for the ending. Thank you for pointing this out!
  15. CassieQ

    Bliss

    Thank you. I love the relationship between the two of these guys and how everything turned out, it was fun to write. Thank you for commenting.
  16. CassieQ

    Bliss

    I can do sweet every once and a while. Glad you liked it, thanks for commenting!
  17. CassieQ

    Bliss

    Indeed, that's life. I like the fact that they are at a place where they can look past competition and just enjoy being with each other. Thanks for commenting!
  18. I always reply to comments. I appreciate that a reader took the time to tell me what they thought or felt about a piece I wrote, so I try to show that appreciation by replying to them. I think it's rude if an author doesn't reply to a comment. I'm still not clear on replying to reviews. I tried once and it didn't work.
  19. CassieQ

    Bliss

    Plans definitely went awry, but life happens sometimes. But you are right, love was still there, and that is the best part. I'm glad you liked these guys and their story, thanks for commenting!
  20. CassieQ

    Bliss

    I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic myself and I'm glad you enjoyed this story. Hang in there buddy!
  21. CassieQ

    Bliss

    Indeed, they both won. Thanks for commenting!
×
×
  • Create New...