Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Jealousy

    I think that most emotions are not logical, and jealousy for sure. And no infidelities or fourways here, Gray and Wyatt are devoted to each other, even if one of them got them booted from their favorite club.
  2. Nothing like blind screaming panic to ramp up productivity.
  3. The story critique thread has been closed since the site archived threads. It hasn't been touched since February though, so I'm not sure if it's worth opening a new one.
  4. They've been pretty kind and understanding, all things considered. I'm more annoyed with myself, I think.
  5. Welp, forgot there was a Yule circle tonight. Just like I forgot my brunch plans with a friend when I was driving up to UVA on Thursday. I hope I still have friends when this is over.
  6. I just got back from Target. I would take 40 strangers over what I had to deal with there, lol.
  7. No one wants to critique me, I must scare the hell out of everyone.
  8. I do a similar dance when I see a spider, especially if it is on my person. I had one drop down and try to read my over my shoulder while I was in bed. I screamed, threw the book at it, vacuumed the room and slept on the couch.
  9. I keep a judicious distance and throw things at the abomination. Then it disappears and I try not to think about it crawling into my ear while I sleep.
  10. If someone can't handle my characters cussing, then they probably can't handle other things they will do later on either.
  11. That is what I do if I see a spider on the floor.
  12. The story critique thread has been archived.
  13. Hurt, heal, comfort?
  14. CassieQ

    Jealousy

    Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  15. CassieQ

    Truth

    I'm not a poetry expert, but this was beautiful and honest, and all the more poignant when we know the story behind it. Thank you so much for sharing this!
  16. Dayum. Where can I get a cake like that? I'm asking for...um...a friend. Oh, and happy birthday @MacGreg!
  17. I like the quote. Similar to "Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm."
  18. I wanted to slap Josh around Chapter 2. But I really lost it around Ch 19 or so, when I wrote this long, ranting comment on Josh, and all the reasons I thought he was an asshole. He's better now. Not nearly up to my standards (I would have kissed his ass goodbye long before now) but better.
  19. Dude, you're gonna have to wait a while....
  20. CassieQ

    Jealousy

    Valid points. I think Wyatt and Max did a lot to help with Grayson's insecurities. Saying yes to the proposal didn't hurt either. I have no plans to write Max and Drew's story yet, but maybe one day. I'm glad you liked it, thanks for commenting.
  21. CassieQ

    Chapter 29

    I think the date was a cute and sweet idea. But putting an expectation of sex at the end was probably pushing it. Josh Ch 28: “I love you, Galen. Not your dick. I don’t care if never have sex again, as long as I have you in my life.” Josh Ch 29: “Do I want to have sex with you? God, Galen, of course I do!" That is a big turn around. Maybe just try some kissing first. I'm just as happy to read about that.
  22. After I unloaded on him during Chapter 19, I wasn't sure if @Valkyrie even wanted me to read anymore. But it's a great story, Galen is awesome, as is Alannah and Liam and Jody. Josh is okay...I guess.
  23. Way to go @Valkyrie for being featured in the site blog today!!!
×
×
  • Create New...