Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Epilogue

    Yes! Either you love this or you hate it, there is no other feeling with my guys. Thank you for finding Caesura again after all the stress! I missed your comments.
  2. I luuuuuv your comments! They make me smile. And I still know if you didn't like something.
  3. I'd love to read more!
  4. It worked this time! Thank you!
  5. I'm cold, waiting for the Siberian cold.
  6. So, what happens IF we can't guess the author? Do they get a couple of additional questions? Or did we lose this round of the game?
  7. I had nice thirty minutes or so with my dictionary and google showing me bird pics . Thank for this. from which he comments with a snark I can totally relate.
  8. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    He is a very insecure king right now, even it might to be contradiction to be 'king'. Seeing what happened in books one and two, I think we should be understanding. Thank you for taking a chance at reading The King's mate series, Wayne.
  9. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    Excellent chapter! Thank you, Parker! I love writing conversations although they need lots of commas. sorry @Valkyrie.
  10. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    Kings get afraid too Yes! Thank you!
  11. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    You think Ronan channels the desperation of the author with himself and his characters? Thank you, Gee for reading and taking time to comment. 'should' is the word of the hour.
  12. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    Don't say Jonah! This is a whole new ballgame.
  13. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    A plan.
  14. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    It's so difficult to write Nico.... I'm sure I'm going to screw up a few times.
  15. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    ....Well, at least D will be pleasantly surprised when Nico is still there after more than a few days. You think? (Okay, okay, Nico will stay a little longer.)
  16. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    Thank you. ...but then it would be over waay to soon. Right?
  17. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    b-but I always give my guys food! *reconsiders the whole concept... Nah, they need their strength with all the sh....stuff I put them through.
  18. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    I can't get the image of them shoveling chocolate into their mouth in pure frustration after Ivan put them in the broom closet and lost the key. I might use something like that in the next chapter....
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 3

    Five days later, Nico mounted the motorcycle Landyn had sent ahead to a storage unit near the pier. The address of Diarmad's new summer house was already keyed into his phone, so he turned around and waved a last good-bye to his friends standing in front of their boat, before he pressed the ignition. While he waited for a gap in the oncoming traffic, he doubted once again he was doing the right thing. Pushing the unwanted thoughts aside, he followed the directions of one bossy lady telling him t
  20. ditto, only swap Danish with German. And poor Val has to endure my failure. I kinda felt she wrote that part only for me.
  21. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Hah! You caught an error no one did before! Thank you!
  22. A warning: Kabal is actually book 3 of The King's Mate series, you can't read it without reading the other two.
  23. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    Obviously
  24. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    Lucky indeed.
×
×
  • Create New...