Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Thank you Secretsides for your lovely comment. I'll keep working hard to keep it unique.
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Thanks Gene! Kat and Lori are awesome, I'll try to give them more time...
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Questions....lol..answers coming soon. I'm glad for them too. Glad to see them as it means I've achieved my goal.. Thank you Lady De for reading.
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Thank you Six for reading my story. I hope you I can keep your interest as well. Sui.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    3 Talin leaned on the bar counter, his gaze roaming the crowd of people in his club. It was only six o'clock, but customers were filing in. “Looking for Dimitri?” Lori asked coming up to the counter with a tray. She called out an order to the bartender, and then returned her attention to him. “It's too early for him, you know.” “I wasn’t looking for him.” Talin straightened and made a show of arranging the papers he’d printed out in his office. “I need to put these up.” Lori took one an
  6. Happy Birthday to You!! I hope you have an Awesome Day!!
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    Chapter Nine “Where the hell are you? Answer your darned phone, Lev.” Haje huffed under his breath and the message ended. Levin deleted the voice message. He sat waiting for Jaxton Donovan in an expensive conference room at the Strassen Foundation building. Tired of sitting, he pushed his chair back and moved to stare out the glass windows. Colston City was bright this morning. Though the air was still chilly, the sun had chosen to lighten up the day. Yet, the sun’s warmth wasn’
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Sacred, for reading. Here's to Dimitri and Talin...and more fun surprises, lol.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thank you m.p.
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thank you for reading LadyDe. Dimitri and Talin are fun, right? lol, I'll see what kind of trouble they can get into. Stay tuned.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    2 Dimitri tightened the last screw on the water pump he was fixing. Grabbing a cloth from the edge of the table, he wiped oil from the surface of the pump and nodded in satisfaction. Placing the screwdriver in his toolbox, he used the cloth to wipe his hands and was thinking of heading for a shower when his workshop door flew open. Talin Sato stormed in looking like an avenging angel. Brown eyes bright with anger, that handsome face flushed, Talin looked on the edge. Dimitri bit back the s
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, Gene. Look forward to more.
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Hehehe Thank you for reading, Aditus.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    1 Talin Sato carried three garbage bags out of his club. It was drizzling, soft drops on skin. He jogged to the dumpster. Pushing the lid open, Talin swung the garbage bags on top of a growing pile. He hoped the garbage collectors would come early tomorrow. Otherwise, the garbage was going to take over his parking lot. Kicking the bin as he closed it, he pushed dark hair out of his eyes and reached into his pocket for a stick of nicotine gum. Gods, what he wouldn’t do for a cigarette. H
  15. Talin focuses on work, barely giving anything else attention. One encounter in his club's parking lot drags him out of his dull life. Dimitri has watched Talin for so long, when Talin storms into his workshop, Dimitri decides he won't stay in the sidelines any longer. He wants Talin for life.
  16. I'm just happy everyone knows the truth about Daryl, because Zune needed that. For everyone to know the truth,especially Kev. I was also relieved to see Jake saved. He didn't deserve to be lost to those bastards. Great chapter Sacred, keep writing.
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    Yes, Yuriko suffered a lot. I wanted to show that even though Toshiro's dad was looking for him Toshi, that his mom was having a hard time too. Glad that came out. You know things always end up this way, one grudge, turns into decades and horrible things. Humans are scary, you know. Lol. Thanks for reading, Sacred.
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    Thanks Suvitar, it was fun writing Yuriko. She's really awesome.
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Lol, I'm writing, I'm writing. Jae is on a bender, guess he never had to deal with himself. Just dealing with work and music is not always enough right...? Anyway, thanks for reading, Sacred.
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    I'm not saying who the stalker is....lol I'm glad you loved Jae goofing around in the supermarket. Hehehe, I have fun writing those scenes too. Thank you for reading Sacred.
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    Thank you Sacred, I'm most touched. You know it right? I'll keep working hard. To more stories...
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    Thank you so much for reading craftingmom. I'm happy you enjoyed this story.
  23. lilansui

    Prologue

    Our Sacred is back, hello!! Thank you for reading this story of mine. Yes, Jae and Dan stuck with me too. I'm glad you're happy.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    What a wonderful story. I read this after I'd read Andrew and Jaime. I was glad this one was completed, because it was fun to get glimpses of Andrew and Jaime. I love the world you've created here, it's believable, and very entertaining. Your characters are so real. It's very easy to get inundated in them from the very first paragraph to the last. I loved it all. I'm with Cannd, I can't wait to read Casey and Jackson's story. It sounds like quite a ride for those two. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
  25. Interesting start. I love vampire stories. Seems I'm not the only one...I feel like I'm repeating what everyone is saying, but it's exciting. Can't wait to find out why Andrew gets so attacked.
×
×
  • Create New...