Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    9 Dimitri drove to the marina. Talin sat in the passenger staring out into the dark, the streetlights casting shadows on his features. Dimitri wished he could read minds, and then he’d know what had Talin so closed off. His heart hadn’t stopped pounding since Talin had walked out of his workshop. The thought of losing Talin… Dimitri swallowed down bile. He didn’t want to think of that at all. When they reached the marina, Dimitri drove to the old warehouse he used for Vlad’s merchandise.
  2. Lately, I've thought a lot about meal times, not because of the food, but about who is sitting at the table with me for the meal. Most times when I write characters, I find it lonely to write them eating food alone at the dining table. It's sort of sad to spend time in the kitchen cooking, and then lay it out on the table and have only one food setting. The other day, I spent the day out in the city and passed this gorgeous Thai restaurant, I wanted to go in, but the thought of eating at a table alone felt weird to me. I didn't think the food would settle well. So, I walked in and bought take-away food and went home to share it with my housemates. Sadly, this is probably a sign that I'm getting older and getting worried of being alone. I'm not quite sure what that's about, but it seems lonely to sit at the table alone... I hope everyone gets someone to sit across from and laugh about burnt toast...and crunchy potatoes with. Happy Easter! Sui.
  3. Did you have to kill Ron!! My poor Jake, I can't believe that happened...shocked and sad... Great chapter Sacred, keep writing more, post the next chapter quickly, I want to know what happens to Jake. That was too sad.
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    Hi Nefa, Thank for taking the time to read my story. Your thoughts are mine exactly about love, and people who accept us, I hope you have or will find someone for yourself like this. I wish too to write more and more... Thanks Nefa.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    Thank you Onim!!
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    8 “My family is Bratva,” Dimitri repeated when Talin just stared at him. Talin tried to tug his hand out of Dimitri’s tight hold, the gesture instinctive, but Dimitri held tight. He was afraid if he let go, Talin might leave him. What was he thinking? Of course, Talin should leave. Wasn’t that why he’d tried to stay away from Talin two days in a row? He’d spent hours fixing the marina charter boats, handling incoming warehouse shipments, doing paperwork and shocking Lukas in the process.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Well, Cassie, your stories always leave me thinking. Derek and Alex have a tough road ahead, and sometimes it's about someone being there. Just being there, I love how you portray that. Great story!
  8. 3. The Personal Assistant – Han Jinho “Jae.” A strong hand shook him awake and he groaned in protest loath to lose his peaceful sleep. “Wake the fuck up. Shit, look at this mess. What did you bath in booze?” “Please go away,” he mumbled, snuggling deeper into his pillow. “Wake up, Jae,” Harry Yoon said shaking him again. “We need to talk.” Harry stopped shaking him. Jae hoped Harry had given up. The next second, loud blaring music filled the room and the curtains opened. The sun fill
  9. Congratulations Aditus, so glad for you!!
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    7 Dimitri fingered his cell phone in his pocket, fighting the urge to call Talin again. He wrapped his fingers around the black gadget in his pocket, his gaze on the dark water ahead. He let out a soft breath and forced his fingers to let go of the cell phone. The lake was dark, the Anastasia silent, Dimitri stood at the helm waiting for movement from the other two boats they were expecting tonight. The waiting was always the most dangerous time. His thoughts wandered to Talin. Dimitri ha
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Hi J, Thank you! You're right, the truth is the hardest thing to tackle, most times it's easier to keep avoiding it, as long as things are going alright. Dimitri's truth must come out soon, I guess the anticipation here is what Talin does with it, right? As for Talin and his past, I think the only thing I can say at this point is that his past has shaped his decisions, his life in such a huge way, that it might even surprise Dimitri who lives in the grey area of life... I'll keep working as always, Thank You for always reading!!
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    So many questions.... :) Love it!! So, yes Dimitri's love is a bit lethal to Talin, judging with who his hanging out with. Talin is beginning to get out of his shell...seems cruel right...Well...this writer plots on... You know, I have a friend with a bookstore called 'Grigio Gato', uh that translates to the Grey Cat, lolz. I love that place! Maybe its just the fun of saying "am going to the grey cat" that makes it so addictive...don't know...Talin's 'The Turnip' sounds like so much fun right? Imagine someone saying, 'I'm going to the Turnip', you'd be like 'the what now?' Okay, my eccentricities are showing up here... hehe Yes, Dimitri and Talin have a lot unsaid between them. Talin's Gabriel will play a large role as the story continues, and Dimitri and Lucian have a complicated understanding that makes things tense for Dimitri and his family as they go on. Okay...enough spoilers..hehe, thanks Cannd for reading!
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    I love a rose plant too, thanks m.p.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Hehe...Robert, gotta tease... Thank you for reading, next chapter coming right up after this reply.
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Thank you Jim!
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Lisa!!! Yes, glad to be in a position to post on GA again! Please read the story, thanks for the welcome!!
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Cannd!! This reply has been long overdue...forgive me? I'm glad you found this story too. Yes, I'll admit, sometimes my imagination scares me too...lol. Dimitri is a complex character even for me, I guess that changes with every story..but this one, Dimitri is this character am sort of extracting as he comes to me. I think the reason why I haven't clearly defined him as government or gangster is that I don't want to...lol..does that make sense? I like his nature, unknown...I don't know what to do with him, short of falling in love with him...lol. He does what he wants, damn it. Which works with the story am creating here, I feel like I can do anything with him. The one constant in Dimitri's life, that I know and you know he wants, is Talin, only Talin, and that's just so much fun to work with. So, I'd say this story is going to have the "What's right/What's wrong" compass bordering on the grey areas most of the time... You're right when it comes to the question of Dimitri choosing to get closer to Talin while he's in so deep. Talin is the 'innocent' so far, and it feels a bit wrong to drag him in without telling him. Dimitri struggles a lot with that, and that will come out in the coming chapters. And I think that's why I have so much fun with this, because Dimitri's love could turn him into a villain in terms of his relationship with Talin. Just imagine when the truth comes out...Talin could definitely go nuclear...hehehe... Vlad is freaky, she scared me too... Thank you for reading Cannd, and I do so enjoy your insights into my stories. They give me new angles into the plot all the time. Thanks.
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Thank you Smoothy for reading and loving D and Talon.
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Lolz, your imagination is so much fun Robert. It had me wishing Dimitri is a shape-shifter, vampire...warlock...lol. Thanks for always reading.
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    6 Talin hesitated outside his bedroom door, his gaze on the breakfast tray he’d made. He’d burned the toast a bit, but it was edible. Pushing the door open, he entered the bedroom to find Dimitri sitting up. Ignoring his heart’s little skip, Talin took the tray to Dimitri’s side of the bed. “I brought coffee,” he said banging the tray slightly on the bedside table. Dimitri helped him steady the tray. Once it was safe, Dimitri took his left hand. “I hope you’re not leaving me to disappear
  21. lilansui

    Life & Hiatus

    Hi Irritable, this is like two months later...lol...thank you and I hope your 2015 is going well. I've had a strange two months...glad to be back now. Thanks for missing my stories, I'll work hard to make up for it. Hi Sacred, I missed you too...couldn't even get to read your story, so I'm about to go catch up. How are you? How is 2015? I write you mail...yes? Thank you Craftingmom, I hope your 2015 has been good too. I'll keep writing too...thank you for reading. Hehe...Cole...I was sad too for like a week, then I've moved heaven and earth to get back to my usual homebase. Now, I can get back to my posting new chapters, exciting!! I hope your new year is great, Cole. Lisa....I missed you too...and your exclamation points. Wow...lolz. I was in a very small town in Sri Lanka!!! Lol, had to get used to a minimalist life for a while....Liang came with me, so I didn't miss him too much...lol..he's overworking me. Goodness, I'm glad to be back to home base. I'll get back to writing now, Yay!!! Happy about that. Great, Lisa, I'll send you mail, find out how your year is going.
  22. Hello, Hello!!! I feel like jumping up and down, being able to post on GA again, even though it's just a blog post for now. I missed posting on here, writing comes easy, but without sharing the stories, I tell you, it can be a dull world. I've been away, unable to log on to GA for like two months...yes, that is a big deal apparently. I'm glad to be back now. The picture is a treat from yours truly....sunrise at Diani...pretty, right? Look forward to new chapters all around. Sui.
  23. First blog entry on GA The year ends tomorrow and 2015 brings changes, some quite unexpected. Hence the blog entry. I love writing here on GA, and often run several stories at the same time. Its a challenge I love and I try to keep updating as often as I can. But the new year brings a change to this. As work is important to keep life going, I have to place my posting on GA on hold. The company I work for is sending me to an even more remote place. Hehe, several factors will seriously affect my ability to post new chapters. My program will run for six months, so i'll be back in June. Hoping for an earlier date than that, but it will depend on how well our schedules run. So, for the new year, I wish you all a Happy 2015. I hope it is filled with good fortune. I'll miss GA terribly and will keep writing so that I'll post many chapters when I get back. I ship out tomorrow, so 'till then....be well. Love. Sui .
  24. Happy Birthday!! I hope it's full of happy memories for you.
  25. Happy Birthday to You!!! Happy Wishes :wizard:
×
×
  • Create New...