Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    Thank you LadyDe. This pesky muse of mine has finally delivered the ending and I hope it is as you expected. I did my best with the happy ending. Lol, hope there's is a tear or two...lol Yes, in this story I do sympathize with Yuriko too. Her pain has to be the hardest, losing a son the way she did. Thank you for weighing in...I'm sorry for the late reply. Thank you for reading.
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    It's so fun to reply to this comment now that I know the ending. Lol. I think it will be an interesting reaction from you. Cannd had me thinking a lot, you too, so I got in there and came up with something else. So much fun...thank you for the thought process.
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    Last chapter up! Finally! Right..Thank you Nostic for reading and persevering my insane waiting schedule. You're awesome. Hope you like the ending.
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    Chapter 10 Freedom Toshiro sat on the bed, legs crossed, watching Jason sleep. Morning crept in, in that silent way it had. The light slowly creeping through the curtains behind him, it turned Jason’s hair gold. He touched the soft strands delicately, not willing to wake Jason just yet. Jason. He still couldn’t believe this was real. This man, sleeping so peacefully, was his. It seemed untrue. Like a dream. Marry me, Jason had said with a smile. His heart skipped and he frowned.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    Chapter 10 Part I: Escape “Where are you?” Yuriko Natake demanded into her phone. She stood at the end of the hallway watching her son’s door. The two police officers posted outside sat talking. She wished they’d be more vigilant. Goosebumps formed on her skin every time she thought of her son’s plan. “Kobe,” Jun Natake answered. “You didn’t tell me when you left.” “What’s to say?” She sighed. “He needs you. I can’t reach him.” “You’re his mother.” Jun was silent on the other end.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    This was a sweet one shot, Sacred. I wanted to keep writing them, but they just wanted that short glimpse in their life...so stubborn they are...lol Thank you for reading it! I'm glad you loved it.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 13

    Hi Sacred, glad you loved Dan and Jae, I've recently been talking to Lisa, I'm working on seeing if I can get that Jaesun ass kicked for you....(in talks and development) lol. Thank you for reading, always. And for always letting me know what you think, it keeps me going...(Mush) lol. thanks again.
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 13

    I feel terrible that I apparently completely didn't answer to this comment. Lisa, thank you so much for always reading my work. You're awesome.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 13

    Thank you, Cannd. I'm glad you liked this story. It was fun to write.
  10. Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a really happy day!! Many more years to, Iarwain
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 36

    Hi, our queen of cliff hangers, I've been reading from the sidelines, lately. My poor Yuri, I hope he gets better, I think Benny needs some love, and assurance from Yuri soon. Of course Benny is Alpha now, so cool. I was excited. Loved the ending in this chapter, he's like "Bring it!" lol. Can't wait for next week. Looking forward to more Benny and Yuri. Cheers,
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    And on, and on, Trent and Antonio,...lol. Thank you for reading.
  13. lilansui

    Te Amo

    Thank you Cazpedroso. I'm happy.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Lisa!!I feel like it's been years. I'll email you. Thank you for reading. It was like a burst of sunshine writing this, cleared my horrendous writing block. Yes, those things exist..lol. Thanks for the review.
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thank you so much Suvitar!
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    HI YOU!! Where have you been? Or is it me who's been so lost? Thank you for reading my work as always. I hope you're doing good. I miss your blog posts...especially the daily songs, only person who's recommended Enya. Don't be so lost, Yettie!
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Te Amo His gaze followed the drop of sweat. Wet, streaking along golden brown skin, tracing hard contours, as he wished he could. Intimately painting over a hard stomach, until it soaked into cotton fabric, his gaze searched for and found another one. “You’re staring.” The words came out soft, teasing. He dragged his gaze away from Trent’s beautiful skin to look into his smiling blue eyes. “Find anything you like?” Trent asked innocently. As if he didn’t know, Antonio laughed silently an
  18. lilansui

    Te Amo

    Antonio Reverte is in love with Trent Rapier, a dance instructor with the most amazing blue eyes. A short story about Love. (One Shot)
  19. I love mixing coffee with dark tea...I don't know why, but it tastes really good to me . Also, I'll wear socks even on hot days in the house. I hate walking barefoot in the house, but I love walking on the sand barefeet..weird.
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    This chapter was sad to write, separations are hard. Thank you for reading Gene, sorry it took so long to reply to your thoughts.
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 17

    I had a great time writing Nonna Marion. Everyone should have a grandma like her.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 13

    Lol, thank you for the love... Adrian took a hiatus..lol the muse rejected him.
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    Sadly, Adrian's type of terrible exists in the real world. Alexi was lucky that was all he did.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    Lol, Gene, me thinks I disappointed you a bit when Alexi didn't sent Adrian to jail. Lol, but that's okay. It turned out okay in the end, right...lol. thanks
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Gene, love your reactions, I couldn't help smiling..lol.
×
×
  • Create New...