Ahhh! I feel like I've given up everything now...lol Going to the corner to find new ways to make LadyDe keep guessing....thanks for reading so much...
I aim to please you, Sacred so I've been hard at work on the next chapter which is up now, some answers possibly more questions for you. Definitely some more T& D holding each other. Hehe, this story just keeps surprising me too. Lucian is a character I'm going to have a hard time hating lolz.
No one is clean, is all I can say, ha, I'm loving that about this story, everyone is living the best they can with what they got. Thanks for reading and the comments. :-)
Hi Chezakeeba, yes the questions keep coming don't they, hehe, I'm just loving the mystery too, I promise to give answers soon. Thanks for reading. :-)
Hehe so many questions indeed, I do give up some answers in the next chapter, but still the mysteries continue. As for dessert, those creme filled pastries are to die for. :-)
5
“I like your new boyfriend.”
Dimitri gritted his teeth not moving a muscle. They stood in the Talon’s parking lot. Lucian leaning on his Ferrari, Dimitri stood by his Mazda. The space was necessary. Any closer and Dimitri would not manage to hold back his anger. He hated the smirk on Lucian’s face.
Gripping the black rose tight, he held it up.
“Is this your idea of a joke?”
Lucian folded his arms against his chest with a whistle.
“I think I’m not the only one reminding you of your b
Jim, welcome to the new story. Thank you for reading through, hopefully Dimitri and Talin remain as enticing and entertaining as ever... Thank you as always.
4
Dimitri couldn’t help smiling as he drove along Lakeshore Blvd later that evening, heading to a secluded restaurant he loved.
Talin sat in the passenger seat, nervous and excited.
Talin looked handsome this evening. Silky black hair fell around his face, glossy from a good brushing. Dimitri kept thinking of sinking his fingers into it just to feel how soft it was. Talin had chosen a white v-neck t-shirt, black jeans and a fitted black leather jacket that looked new.
His smile widened at
Lisa!!
Happy Birthday!!!
I don't think the exclamation points are enough to let you know how much I wish you a happy day!
Thank you for Reaching out to me this year. You've been amazing!!
I hope you have a really wonderful Birthday, and a smashing New Birthday year.
Happy Birthday, Dear Lisa, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!! :wizard:
Thank you Nlaudenslager, for high praise, hehe...pressure...lol I'll work hard to keep the story interesting, intriguing...all of that. Thank you for reading.
LadyDe, your thoughts,...can I pay a penny for them.... Lol. I hope my idea meets up to your expectations. I'm nervous now. Lol. I'll get back to writing now...
Thank you Robert! I'm glad Dimitri is intriguing. There's so much to tell about him, that it can only come out as it is right now. So, thank you for reading, and for looking forward to more.
Sui.
Hehe...Dimitri is my mystery too...lol. Don't worry, I won't make you wait too long on his past. I had fun writing Dimitri and Talin's scenes. It's always so interesting to see how their interactions turn out. I sort of let them go where the muse takes me...you know. Thanks for reading, I'll update soon.
Cannd! I'm glad to see your comments on here. So many questions, of which I hope to answer for you in the next few chapters. Dimitri's life is complicated. That's all I'll say for now. Developing him has been a bit of a challenge, as well as a fun experience. Hopefully his story will make everyone happy. Hehe..as for location, that was worked in a lot in chapter 3, hope it's more clear. Let me know. Thank you for always reading, Cannd.
Sacred, If I remember well, Ryo was your most favorite...lol. You've set a high bar for Dimitri, though he has his own uniqueness. I hope he comes into his own for you. Thank you for reading Sacred. I'll keep writing...get that plot as exciting as possible.