Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. Meeting Suk Dan Jae woke up early the next day. Junghee had called him a car service so by ten o’clock, he was on his way to Seoul. It took two hours to get to the city, and he wanted the time before noon to meet Andre. He slept through the journey and only woke up when they ran into traffic on their way into the city. Yawning, he stretched as best as he could and rubbed his eyes. A strange wave of excitement hit him as the car got on the highway that would take them to Seongbukdong. Andr
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    I'm glad I've hooked yah!! Jae is special, he has gone through so much, still a simple life is really not for him.
  3. Black Shade and Betrayal Junghee’s visit unsettled his balance, forgetting his promise to Sunny, Jae took his bike and rode back home in a hurry. The scenery held no interest for him, instead his head filled with the past. Ghosts and painful memories of betrayal grated against old wounds. He winced as he reached home. Instead of entering the house, he decided to head to the cabbage patch he’d planted the day before. Turning on the water, he took the hose and walked along the rows carefully
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Lisa, for reading and the correction. I changed it. you're awesome.
  5. Hiding from Pain The sky was full of stars twinkling away in the night. He could watch them for hours. Rolling over on the wooden sundeck behind the house, Jae let a soft sigh escape and closed his eyes. He’d worked the whole day planting cabbage seedlings in a quarter acre patch. The season was right, he was anticipating a glorious grow this spring. Laying here in the dark silence, his only worry was the noisy cricket making noise under the deck. He fell a sleep with a smile on his face,
  6. Jaehan walks away from a successful life with the aim of gaining his freedom from a villainous Entertainment Agency called N-sang. When N-sang stops him from pursuing his dreams independently, Jaehan gives up and returns to his hometown. Until his band mates meet Dan Suk, a man without fear. Dan challenges Jaehan, pushing him to follow his heart despite the many obstacles that N-sang Entertainment throws at him.
  7. Daithi, you know I luv's you! I wish your day today is gorgeous, full of sunshine, and loads of great wishes. Happy Birthday to YOU!! :joe: :wizard: :joe:
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    So, you just made my day! And I was having a lousy one, so I'm not writing that lightly. Thank you Sacred for your praise. (For the hating part...lol..I'm working on fixing that) Happiness doesn't come easy ever, always some suffering involved it seems. Alexi and Joshua have to experience all before they can have their happy. It's now my job to make the next chapters make a bigger impact than this one, isn't it? lol. Thank you again.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Sui gives you a short *curtsy* Thank you for reading Sacred. I'm glad you loved Silver Ice.
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    I had fun writing that Silver gets drunk moment, great moment that one.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Knox is a player, gotta love him.
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Lol, Sacred. Cooper is definitely not your fav. character. Yes, this was a nice happy chapter. I'm working on the next one.
  13. I missed it Yesterday, but a Birthday can go on for a few days right.. Happy Birthday Ieshwar and Congratulations on your job!! You deserve that and more good things. :wizard: :wizard:
  14. lilansui

    Amazing Birthday!

    Congrats and Happy Birthday to you!!!
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 14

    Hi Bulimi, had to reread this chapter to make sure. Yes, Mom Eve knows about Shane not being Josh's son, but still since he took care of him first, to Josh Shane is his son in all other ways. Mmm...Adrian is not in prison...Alexi chose not to have him thrown in...I will give this section another run through and see if there is a way to make that clearer. Thank you so much for reading, and I was happy to read your review and answer your questions.
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Hi LadyDe!! Nice to meet you, and I'm glad you love this story, it makes me so happy. This chapter was quite huge wasn't it, I'm handing out kleenex boxes....the next one will be in-between, so a little relief on the way. Thank you so much for your review.
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Aww...handing out kleenex boxes... For giving me the response I was looking for, Thank you so much. I'm currently writing Chapter 24 and writing a long distance relationship is as hard as writing separation, but at least there is hope and the hard part now is surviving time away from each other. I considered having them skype each other 24/7, hehe, that would be funny wouldn't it...lol. Anyway, thank you for reading and crying. and I hope your move was good and not too many things misplaced. I always misplace things when I move. Thank you again.
  18. lilansui

    Swan

    Wow, Sacred, I'm so worried for Zune. Please tell me someone is going to save him soon, I really hope so, I really, really hope so. Great chapter, can't wait to read the next one.
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    The pleasure is all mine, Jaro. Thanks once again for reading one of my stories. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  20. Happy Birthday to you!!
  21. Happy Birthday !! I hope it's a beautiful day for you!
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Hi Jaro!! Thank you so much for your kind words, they really made my day. I'm so happy you found this story so entertaining. I couldn't stop smiling with the loo situation, hope you made it finally... lol. You're welcome, and I hope to keep you entertained with many more plot bunnies to come. Cheers.
  23. Cheers to You!! Hope it's a lovely one.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Yay for Progress, Haje and Vincent should kiss soon right? lol, can't wait for that.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Haje has been a straight daze of revenge since this story started. Vincent has watched from a distance, but I think he's also had enough and is being proactive about reaching Haje now. Thanks for the thoughtful review Daithi.
×
×
  • Create New...