Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Hands up in surrender!! Lol, Next chapter is undergoing some editing, I promise. Gods, you made me laugh so hard. I can almost imagine it happening too, me writing, you with a shotgun..."Write Sui, Write!" hahaha...my imagination is running away with me..lol.
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Hands up in surrender!! Lol, Next chapter is undergoing some editing, I promise. Gods, you made me laugh so hard. I can almost imagine it happening too, me writing, you with a shotgun..."Write Sui, Write!" hahaha...my imagination is running away with me..lol.
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Chapter Eight Haje pushed the shopping cart behind Vincent, his gaze on his cellphone. He’d called Levin ten times in the past thirty minutes; voicemail had picked up each time. He’d left messages, short and concise at first, then long and annoyed, that last one he might have added a colorful word or two. Sliding his finger over his phone, he was disappointed to find no messages. What was Levin doing at nine o’clock in the morning? Didn’t he go to work anymore? Haje let out an aggravated
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Thank you Carrie for your kind words. They really do mean a lot to me. I'll work to get Alexi and Josh back together now, my favorite part of the story...lol. Thanks for reading.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Pat's Joann on her shoulder, "It's okay. It will get better, I promise." lol.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 22

    Thanks Joann, glad you love Josh and Alexi.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Time will tell, . You're right about the love and hope, without, their time apart could get tough.
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Thanks so much, Yes, can't wait to get them back together for good. Yay!
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Lol, you're so cute, Susuki. I'll get you a huge box of kleenex and some chocolate.
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Thanks Andy. I'll work toward that.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Thanks Quiet man.
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Thanks m.p., Alexi's mom is very big on keep reality and no vague dreams... Thank you for your review.
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Thanks Daithi, long distance relationships do take a certain amount of strength, that will be a struggle in many ways, but I look forward to them together too.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 23

    Thanks Daithi, long distance relationships do take a certain amount of strength, that will be a struggle in many ways, but I look forward to them together too.
  15. Chapter 23 Alexi woke up alone in bed the next morning. He turned to his left searching for Joshua only to find a note on the pillow. Rubbing his eyes, he sat up and read the note. “Went for a meeting with the dean, I’ll be back soon, Love you. – J” He smiled, got out of bed and walked to the desk by the window. Opening the top drawer, he reached for a diary he kept there and slipped the note between the pages. A picture fell out and he grabbed it before it hit the floor. He’d forgotten
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 22

    Thanks Sacred, that kitchen scene is a favorite of mine too. I'm just about to post the next chapter, but I saw I hadn't replied to your review, sorry. ;( I'm sorry about that. Can't wait to see what you think of Chapter 23, loads of changes.
  17. Great review, Lisa!! I'm going to check this out.
  18. 3 Yoshi walked along the main street in the small village. His head covered with a cotton hat, his clothes those of a merchant. His sword hidden at his waist by a gray overcoat that Sando had gotten along with the merchant clothes. “Wait for me in the teahouse,” Sando urged leading the way to the building set in the middle of town. “You’ll be safe, and no one will bother you until I return.” There were so many shops and people; no one knew who he was. He relished the adventure of walking
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Thank you so much, Jaro. I'm happy my story touched you, that means so much to me.
  20. Happy Birthday, Conner. Hope it's a lovely day for you.
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Thank You Cannd.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Thank you so much!! No, your correction is not a pain, I've changed them,tell me if I missed any. Thank you for reading and reviewing, it truly means a lot to me, Lisa.
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Lol, love wild parties too,
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Lisa, that's funny about Silver from 90210, lol. I've changed that on chapter 1 about the frats = fraternities. You're awesome.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    CHAPTER 5 Knox stood at Silver’s door at exactly seven o’clock. He adjusted the collar of his double-breasted black jacket and stuck his car keys into the pocket. Ringing the doorbell, he stepped back, nervous. He’d waited for Silver’s call all day. When the call hadn’t come, he worried that Silver might stand him up. He waited a minute before he reached for the doorbell again. Before he could press the button, the door swung open. Silver looked handsome in black: black slim blazer, black T-sh
×
×
  • Create New...