Jump to content

starboardtack

Editor
  • Posts

    680
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by starboardtack

  1. starboardtack

    Chapter 12

    Your skills as a storyteller are amazing.
  2. Nice. Very very nice. Maybe it is just me, but the thing that really distinguished the two worlds that you brought together was not the obvious ethnic differences through their last names and other devices but the times you described one circumcised and one uncircumcised. Not sure what to do with that, it is just something that seems important to your storytelling.
  3. starboardtack

    Chapter 12

    Beyond awesome! Way way way beyond.
  4. Anticipating the arrival of the aunt. So many deliciously wicked possibilities.
  5. Read AND submitted AND loved
  6. As the father of a son adopted at an older age (both him and me), all I can say is I am not crying, I just have something in my eyes. Must be the dust around here.
  7. starboardtack

    Black Hats

    Ah the fine art of edging — not between Tag and Ash but between you and your readers. Exquisite agony?
  8. So we have moved from tornado to earthquake. Gotta catch my breath!
  9. starboardtack

    Chapter 9

    Hysterical! Fantastic storytelling.
  10. starboardtack

    Aftermath

    Aftermath is an end, a closure for me, and that is appropriate — for the storm front. Good choice. But the storm clouds have not really moved on for Ash and Taggert, have they? This is a beautiful chapter both as to the descriptions of the ranch, weather, and setting, and as to the relationships between and among the men. The whole story is achingly well paced and you have captured the turmoil beautifully.
  11. starboardtack

    Chapter 8

    What a gentle, beautiful touch you bring to this story.
  12. starboardtack

    Shelter

    Just realized how tense my muscles are. Great writing!
  13. starboardtack

    Chapter 5

    This is so lovingly crafted.
  14. I always enjoy your storytelling and am enjoying this as well. Worried about Rob as a spoiler. Only issue is that with my aging brain. having the two main characters have last names that are so close is a bit of a challenge. Something to think about for your NEXT story as I do hope many more are in the offing.
  15. I am sure you took a page out of the Book of Patrick: Always leave them wanting more!
  16. starboardtack

    Part 2

    The only criticism I have about your stories and your storytelling overall and this one in particular is that they end.
  17. A stomach clenching chapter.
  18. Your storytelling is complicated. I like complicated. Glad to have you back so soon.
  19. starboardtack

    Thanksgiving

    Thank you.
  20. starboardtack

    I’m Home

    I'm not crying. It is jut the pollen ........
  21. A perfect chapter. A perfect transition.
  22. If I ever said or thought anything bad about you for any reason whatsoever, all is forgiven in light of how quickly you are publishing new chapters. You now are my favorite author/person. Lol
  23. starboardtack

    Two Worlds

    I was wrong about the pacing of your story and I apologize. Not wrong about not liking how long it went on but that is more about me than about your skill as an author. I now realize that it was absolutely necessary to establish the depth’s of Kitt’s brokenness and to serve as a base for Matt’s encounter with Kitt. A deeply moving story by an excellent author.
  24. I respect your process but it’s time……
  25. Sitting in the corner of the dealership not caring whether people are curious about the tears in my eyes.
×
×
  • Create New...