Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,164
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Um... while that food looks quite delicious, I believe I was promised chocolate cake.
  2. A warning for all you bakers here:
  3. 🙄 Yes, Clo. Probably not 'til October. Then lots of writing
  4. I believe I promised some Mr. Bean today... This is my all-time favorite Mr. Bean clip.
  5. Good morning! We had thunderstorms overnight and it's foggy and muggy this morning, but supposed to be quite a nice day. This afternoon, I'll go shopping with my mom for towels and new area rugs. And sneakers. I just need to get through the day first.
  6. *sung to the tune of "There's a hole in the bucket"* Aloha dear Bucket, dear Bucket, dear Bucket. Aloha, dear Bucket, dear Bucket, aloha (don't mind me. All the British comedy has got me in a weird mood )
  7. Oh most definitely! I love Watery Fowls Que?
  8. Well we can always post them tonight so Marty has something to look forward to tomorrow. Speaking of turkeys... 🦃
  9. Nope... not usually until October. Then...
  10. So tomorrow... Mr. Bean clips!
  11. Oh he needs to keep the beard. Here's a clean-shaven one for you instead.
  12. Well in that case... woo hoo! I have been jotting down some notes for a short story. Now I just need work to stop making me do so much work so I can write it.
  13. @Marty Here's a sexy lumberjack for you... on loan from the herd.
  14. Good night! Sweet dreams of Spam and lumberjacks And congrats on the 200 words. It's more than I've had time to write lately.
  15. I have it on DVD, VHS, and can quote the entire thing verbatim.
  16. Nope. Arthur, King of the Britons. I didn't vote for him
  17. Too late. Ni! Oh no I said "it"!
  18. No, that would be the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog. Better ready the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!
×
×
  • Create New...