Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. @Marty This is a worse earworm than the lumberjack song. You're welcome
  2. I could quote Monty Python all day
  3. No... a picture of Michael Palin from the lumberjack sketch superimposed over a Canadian maple leaf With the words "I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK."
  4. No doubt. My BFF and I were instant best friends when we started quoting Monty Python to each other when we first met.
  5. You know what's funny... I recently found my old Monty Python lumberjack t-shirt
  6. Yup. Giphy got the quote wrong .. the larch... the mighty Scots pine! and I'l sing... sing... sing!
  7. Drinking me no not drink whatchu talkin' bout?
  8. I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK. I sleep all night and I work all day...
  9. *sneak sneak* Turkey season! (Brings frozen turkey from Wegmans)
  10. Wolfie! *passes the ice cream and cheesecake*
  11. *hands Marty reading glasses*
  12. Is this what they mean by "an apple a day keeps the doctor away"?
  13. Because they're a slave to big pharma? (or Apple )
  14. Nice! It's raining here and supposed to continue on and off all day with some severe thunderstorms mixed in. We had some pretty heavy downpours last night. It's in the low 70s and supposed to only get to the upper 70s. I'm seriously jealous of your weather. Must be my British/Irish roots
  15. How'd Joker get into this guy's house? https://news.avclub.com/cats-wrecks-video-game-stream-by-barfing-so-hard-it-bre-1836733504?fbclid=IwAR0BXJiYqSVANTOfmbcG845-HBCx5O14smovBqrcsLgEamnSRXByaNMJ8BQ
  16. Now we know what happened to Marty's cheese emoji.
  17. Well now you're on to me. It's because I ate it all. *buuuuurrrp*
  18. :cheese_wedge : Try that with eliminating the space at the end. I'm on my laptop. I don't own a smartphone or a tablet.
  19. Someone wrote a story once about controlling the weather. I think it was for one of the newsletter challenges. Maybe Northie? I'll have to look.
×
×
  • Create New...