Jump to content

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Self-indulgent? Nope. I'm trying to think of another word besides 'powerful' because it's already been used to describe this poem, but if the shoe fits... so I'll echo what's already been said. This is one of your most powerful poems and a good lesson for today's youth.
  2. Which makes it 'pupperoni'
  3. The pepperoni is for the puppy 😛
  4. Agreed. I'm having a spinach salad with almonds, dried cranberries, hard boiled egg, cheese, and a sweet onion dijon vinaigrette.
  5. As long as you don't adopt the Game of Thrones slogan.
  6. He's a vegetarian wolf, so veggie burgers keep him quite happy.
  7. Good morning! Time to get ready for work and get my breakfast and coffee ☕ I have a doctor appointment this afternoon so wish me luck!
  8. *ear scritches and veggie burgers* Nice wolfie
  9. Albert posted a gif of an angry wolf. Addy is a wolf. Umm...
  10. Time for me to call it a night.
  11. sheesh... I try to be nice and find a great pic of Albert and Tea Bat and this is the thanks I get? *nabs the cheesecake and waddles away*
  12. Why angry, Albert? That's a pic of you and Tea Bat!
  13. Sorry Albert. Is this a better butler for our Tea Bat?
  14. I think he pissed off @aditus
  15. Knight made you some pancakes (don't mind the hairballs)
  16. Yum! I would have made some chili sauce, but I didn't thaw any ground beef.
×
×
  • Create New...