Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Thanks, little Drewbear!
  2. Thanks, brother dugh!
  3. Hey, all! Snowing here. I'm less sore today, but I'm not doing anything but lay around.
  4. Hello, all. Still alive, but this is a day of rest. I am so sore, and not in a good way.
  5. Headstall

    Chapter 15

    It's great that the crew is aware and lending their support. Such an adventure these guys are on... it must be exhilarating for them. Hopefully the bad guys are following the wrong scent, but I expect they will soon clue in they were duped. Great chapter, Albert. Cheers!
  6. Still hard at work. Have a great day.
  7. Headstall

    Chapter 14

    Fascinating stuff, buddy. The relationship between the three is the real deal. Horus' appearance was surprising, and very cool. He gave some needed clarification. Well done, Albert!
  8. I've been busy. Had to uncover my septic tank, which is two feet down. It's been emptied, and now I'm going to build a stacked 4x4 pressure treated 'riser' which is a box to cover my three lids. It's going to be a lot more work, but it should last a long time. It will have a three quarter inch pressure treated top which I will put planters on. I never want to have to dig that much dirt again. Cost me $450 for the septic guy, and $500 for the lumber. And... it's raining, so I have a tarp full of water.
  9. Hello, freaks! And dugh and Mum.
  10. Hello, all! I'm busy with two rambunctious grandkids.
  11. Hey, @Thirdly. They do look awesome!
  12. Mine are grown too, and I have four grandchildren.
  13. Headstall

    Chapter 2

    Wonderful!
  14. Headstall

    Chapter 13

    Another descriptive and revealing chapter. I love magic. Well done, Albert.
  15. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    Great work, Albert! It's a lovely poem. Cheers!
  16. Hello, fellow misfits... and dugh and Mum.
  17. Are you saying he speaks the Drewth?
  18. All are powerful. Darkness and Defiance really hit home. The battle goes on. Thank you.
  19. The truth hurts, don't it, buttercup.
×
×
  • Create New...