Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. It's scary. I'm scared.
  2. Headstall

    Chapter 8

    Another lovely, descriptive chapter, Albert. A magical time in a magical place. The scarab has revealed an exciting secret, so I believe an adventure begins. Well done, sir. Cheers!
  3. Wouldn't surprise me.
  4. Patience, Grasshopper. I had a laptop battery replaced on warranty once, not realizing it would be an aftermarket one. It was useless. Wouldn't hold a charge, so I had to pay for a proper brand one.
  5. Hello there, fellow nutbars.
  6. Happy Monday to you too, Albert.
  7. You Aussies are weird. Hey, B.
  8. Thank you, friend! I loved writing the sheriff, and knew once he entered my mind there was a story there to explore if I chose to. Their conversation was very nuanced, but revealing at the same time. That storm was one of those immersive writing experiences, and I was fully in it at the time. Thankfully, the reception was rewarding. I just reread this chapter because of your commenting, and it still ranks as one of my favorites. Appreciate your reread and commenting. It made my morning. Cheers!
  9. I know what you mean, Albert. They are dark corridors, but remembering is what we need to do, for their sakes and ours. Thanks for reading this again.
  10. Thanks, Albert. You're the best. I still love these characters.
  11. Thanks, Albert!
  12. What a treat! Readers will find something hilariously different here. Read it!
      • 4
      • Love
  13. I'll never look at holes the same way again. This was clever... ingenious even, and side-splitting funny. Wonderful take on the theme, Lee. Color me impressed. Cheers! Gary.
  14. I just counted 19 new rosebuds. Maybe they'll last till Christmas.
  15. I never thought of that. I also moved in begonias and one geranium, all doing well under plant lights for a couple of hours a day.
  16. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    You never disappoint, Geron. A great and intriguing beginning to a new adventure for the guys. I remembered everyone mentioned but the two lady scientists. Reading is slow for me... everything is with a broken toe... but I'll be back eventually. Thanks for this. G.
  17. Yeah, even more so this morning. It's burning off, though. I moved most of my hanging-pail roses indoors about a week ago, so I have a rose garden inside.
  18. Good morning, @lucretiaseeks !
  19. Hello, all! Had some real frost last night.
  20. No, I said the gif was Val's, not that Val needed iron strength moisturizer.
×
×
  • Create New...