Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Cause that's Val's gif.
  2. What was the question?
  3. Headstall

    Chapter 7

    The mystery deepens, but at least they have protection. It might have been useful to talk to the man who sold them the scarab, but safety is most important. Another, well-written, descriptive chapter. Thanks, Albert. Cheers!
  4. Great story worthy of an enthusiastic recommendation! Well told, and a little spooky. Cheers!
  5. Headstall

    Angry Spirits

    What a great story. It was like those stories we tell our friends young and old, part fact and part imagination, something we are never really sure of. Nicely set up and spookily told, I am impressed. Thanks, Aaron! You did good, my friend. Cheers!
  6. It's warm and beautiful right now. A perfect day for a walk, if only I could.
  7. A poignant slice of real life, told beautifully. It doesn't take long to read, but it will last, I promise you. Cheers!
      • 7
      • Love
  8. Oh, boy. This was poignant... and powerful in a simple, uncomplicated, realistic way, Adi, bringing a sudden onslaught of tears. I think we all would hope to see recognition from our parents in those last moments. Some of us are not so lucky. Reading is a luxury for me right now, but I am so glad I read your offering. It will stay with me, of that I am sure. Beautifully written with poetic moments, my friend. Cheers!
  9. Hey, dugh and Mum. Sunny morning here, but I wish you rain. It's been a strange fall this year.
  10. You remind me of someone.
  11. You'd get more fairness from a tennis court than a Texas court.
  12. How about Australia? No... wait... they have kangaroo courts.
  13. Very cold rain pouring down.
  14. First of all, you're a good son. Sorry you had such a day, but glad to hear your dad is settled. Remember to take it easy and not stress too much. I know... easier said than done.
  15. Napoleon complex is the point. Hey, Drewpy Drawers.
  16. Headstall

    Chapter 6

    And the mystery slowly builds. Another fine, descriptive chapter, my friend. I'm a big fan of museums, and would love to go to Egypt. Cheers!
  17. Hey, all! Happy Sunday.
  18. Called my neighbor because I thought one of his calves was dead. It hadn't moved since morning. Turns out, it was fine. It got up when he drove his truck up his driveway (he doesn't live on the property). He was happy I cared enough to call, but I felt stupid. He said it's unusual, but he's seen calves sleep for hours and hours.
  19. The sun has turned to rain. Cold rain.
  20. Hey, all! May your day bring you joy.
×
×
  • Create New...