Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. If I can't have it, I'm glad you can. We didn't get frost though, and it's a sunny day.
  2. I think we might get frost tonight.
  3. Sweet dreams, brother B.
  4. Hello, all you misfits!
  5. Headstall

    Chapter 5

    I noticed the repeated passage as well, but it was no matter. Again, a very descriptive chapter, Albert. What a life that must have been, when things moved much more slowly. Now someone else knows about the scarab. Should be interesting. Cheers!
  6. Hey, all! We should have named this place The Looney Bin.
  7. A professional what?
  8. Off for my covid shot.
  9. Happy Birthday, Albert!!
  10. Headstall

    Chapter 4

    Ah, a mystery unfolds. The scarab beetle would appear to have others' interest. Lots of description here, Albert. It was like being with them on a tour. Well done, sir. Cheers!
  11. Did a tiny bit of writing on my new story today. More or less just polishing Chapter 13, but I'm hoping I'm getting engaged again. 🤞
  12. Another gorgeous fall day here. Poor Cookie has pulled a muscle so yelps going up stairs. My son has a friend whose sister is a vet and she's making a house call(!) today.
  13. No... it got better and I reinjured it.
  14. What a beautiful day! Wish I could go for a walk.
  15. I just mean we love the little twerp.
×
×
  • Create New...