Rereading this just took the wind out of me. I knew had to start the chapter on a different note before I got to Miss Sybil's vision. You're right... it was a very heavy chapter. Thank you.
I think I did good with their story. I'm pleased you care for them like you do, Albert. I'm sure Connor will have an important role to play at Morningstar. Cheers and thank you.
Hi, Tinkerbell. No, it smells wonderful. Just got in from a short walk and the breeze is strong and leaves are flying on the wind. Not much color yet, though.
I think I heard a bear crashing through the woods... so I turned around.
That's a nice thing to hear, Albert. Connor and Hugh's story really could have been its own story, and it was how I originally intended to start a second book.
Lol. They are a popular breed of sheep, a little tougher than some breeds. I always love rereading about Hugh and Connor. It was a good move to include their story arc in this book. Thanks, buddy!
Yeah, definitely bittersweet. I can still picture Millie and Ulrich and the turmoil they felt. Love cannot be denied, and if there are more couples like them, I doubt a found mate will end it. As I once said, fondness and convenience are well and good, but that is not love. Choices have been limited for packs, and relationships did form out of necessity. Tobyn and Tilly are a great example of that. Cheers, my friend.
Kellar's speech to Vega just flowed out at the time of writing. He was ready to accept his importance to the survival of Vega and Morningstar. I love this chapter, and rereading it really got to me too. Thanks, my dear friend.