Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Oh, Jeez. Can't you guys cut him in half or something... or share custody like sensible exes?
  2. Hi, Craig! Thank you for the reviews!!!!
  3. Hello, fellow rejects!
  4. Thank YOU for reading, Craig.
  5. I believe in the power of faith, and that is how I answer when asked if I am 'religious'. I do like SBNR, though. It's describes me too. Thanks for reading this one a second time, Craig. Us writers are warned to be leery of religion, but how can we be when it is a part of so many lives. Colin is a good man, and if godliness makes him so, then so be it. I've known many Daniels too, and yeah, some of them have been lost. Ruination of a soul is a hard thing to watch. Apparently, I'm an easy person to talk to, and I have heard a lot of very sad stories because of that fact. Sometimes all we can do is listen. I can be bitter about the church... my mother was treated poorly by the church she thought had her back. They didn't, because men were allowed to do as they wish, even drag their wife from the stage, down an aisle and out the door. I was there, a little boy sitting in his Sunday suit and bowtie, terrified at the sight. No one in that packed church lent a hand. Anyway, I'm not that little boy anymore, and I don't sit quietly. As always I appreciate you, my dear friend.
  6. I finished binging "Black Sails". It was amazing!!
  7. Finally! Chapter thirteen is pretty much completed.
  8. Hello, all. Dark morning here... rain is on the way.
  9. Woot! Congrats, Albert!
  10. Hello, all! Goo luck at the orchid show, Albert!
  11. Hi, Terry. Good to see you again!
  12. Kikkoman is the best soy sauce!
  13. Sorry. hit my finger with a hammer so typing is harder than normal.
  14. Hi, Craig! All good here.
  15. Me too on WD and it's variations. Awesome escapism. Love Dark winds too, and Resident Alien.
  16. That's happened to me so many times. I get hooked on a series, and suddenly it's cancelled. It sucks!
  17. I watch everything till the bitter end. Binging Black Sails right now and loving it.
  18. Helllllooooooooooo!
×
×
  • Create New...