Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Kellar is truly out of his element for sure. Two days ago he was a complete loner... now he has all these powerful feelings that can't go anywhere. This chapter and that conversation broke my heart. Cheers, my friend.
  2. This is where it gets really interesting. Getting to this point gave me confidence when I was writing it. I hadn't posted any chapters yet, but I started to believe. Thanks, buddy.
  3. Awesome! Thanks, Doc. This story has been a blessing to me for how it has been received. Poured heart and soul into it, and will always be proud of Morningstar. Cheers!
  4. No worries, buddy. I've seen it before, and I've probably done it too. Chapters are often a turn of phrase, and are common domain. They come to mind for many folk.
  5. They are slowly learning about each other and the different worlds they come from. Kellar definitely needs this. Thanks, buddy.
  6. So Tobyn is feeling a strong attraction, but needs to bury it. I enjoyed rereading this one too, my friend. Thank you!
  7. Hey, buddy. Yeah, it's all here. The formatting is a little bit off but it doesn't matter. Make sure you don't put in any indents next time. Did you get my reply PM? So great to see you writing and posting again. This was another great installment. My memory of the story slowly came back as I read this. This makes me really happy. Cheers! G-man.
  8. I love this chapter, especially the play time in the sun at the end.
  9. Aww. Thank you, Albert!!
  10. A favorite of mine too, Albert. Kellar had some time to grow up and learn about himself in those three years, and now we've been reintroduced to him. I wondered how readers would feel about the gap in time, but my gut told me this was the right way to go about it. Thanks for sharing your kind thoughts, my friend.
  11. Yeah, Warren will never forget that experience. I loved the howl at the end. Kellar doesn't know what's ahead of him, and he's embracing his wolf. Thanks, Albert.
  12. Years of survival in foster care probably helped his instincts. That he stays somewhat rational proves he is not your average teenager. Oh how I lived his journey as I wrote this. Thanks, buddy!
  13. Yay! I just reread this first chapter, and was drawn right back in. Thanks, Albert. I hope you enjoy the revisit.
  14. Cold and rainy here. I like it.
  15. Hello, all! Saw my younger daughter yesterday... we had a good visit.
  16. Welcome! I believe you'll find inspiration and support here. Cheers!
  17. 300 reviews. Thanks, Craig.
  18. A very thoughtful comment, my friend. Absolutely, the fight is not over, but HIV is no longer a death sentence for most. Still, there are those cases that, despite the new medications, advance to full blown AIDS. Poor countries too, have trouble acquiring the meds. They need our help. A cure is indeed necessary. I see Michael as a miracle, and so does he. Thank you for reading this twice and sharing your thoughts.
  19. I just watched "All of us Strangers" on Disney. Stunning movie. Not your average fare.
×
×
  • Create New...