Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. I had two guys here replacing my satellite dish and cables. All good now, and yes, they were cute AF.
  2. Thanks, Albert. Glad you liked it. Mates... and something more.
  3. This chapter was a joy, and an opportunity to take a deep breath. Wolf speak is cool, and I actually do hint at it many chapters ago. Thanks, Albert.
  4. Whoosh! That kind of took the air out of me. I can recall the intensity of the scene as I wrote it. I lost all track of time. And yeah, Warren has been an absolute and surprising blessing. Thanks, buddy.
  5. I agree, Albert. It was the ultimate sharing between the two. The earth mother gave them another gift.
  6. Hi, Tink. I probably picked the last of my cherry tomatoes this morning. What an unbelievable crop I had this year. Cookie and I went for a walk, and now I'm getting ready to binge season three of "The Bear". Just need a cuppa tea. Hope you are well.
  7. So... from this zoo to another one.
  8. We got to see Miss Sybil again. Thanks, buddy. It's intriguing to see the way Kellar's brain works, so methodical and curious, needing to find any holes in his theories. Cheers!
  9. Warren figured out something only a human could. Is this more assistance from the earth mother? Warren is definitely a star in this one. Thanks, buddy.
  10. Lol. Great advice. Thanks, Albert. There is so much in this chapter... was one of the most pleasurable ones to write.
  11. I felt the hope. Thank you.
  12. Sorry I missed this. Superb. Colors evoke much, and so do these poems. Cheers.
  13. It appears I've missed some of your excellent poetry. Loons and echoes, summer breezes, and a myriad of colors in a field... I had to stop my lawn tractor a couple of days ago to stare at a blue aster covered in small bees. What joy it gave me. The color was astonishing, and I have gone back a few times since. Loved all of these.
  14. Headstall

    Late August

    Definitely worth the wander as always. I loved this. "orange rind moon" and "lemon dawn"... sooo good.
  15. Good stuff, Parker. You brought the heat in the first one. Hottest year globally on record.
  16. Anyone watching "The Bear"? I started last night and got hooked after the first episode.
  17. Hi, Tink. Just spent a couple of days dealing with my insurance agent over the fact I didn't need farm coverage anymore. They say I have to keep it because even though I no longer have horses, the insurance rules state if the barn was ever use for animals or farming, it had to be a farm policy in order to keep the barn covered. It's covered for 110,00 (too much... but it's been appraised by their company). It's stupid, but I need the barn covered. They did get $211 off the premium, though. How about you? All good? Kindergarten kids suit you?
  18. Howdy, Rowdy! Welcome! Cheers... Gary.
×
×
  • Create New...