Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Me too on WD and it's variations. Awesome escapism. Love Dark winds too, and Resident Alien.
  2. That's happened to me so many times. I get hooked on a series, and suddenly it's cancelled. It sucks!
  3. I watch everything till the bitter end. Binging Black Sails right now and loving it.
  4. Helllllooooooooooo!
  5. @Mancunian Thanks again, Craig. You've brought me to three reviews from 300.
  6. Let it go, sweetie.
  7. Oh my goodness! Thanks for sharing this with, Craig. All I want is to touch readers in some way, and what you just relayed to me is very uplifting. I hope that twenty/thirty/forty years from now, there will still be some who are moved by my writings. Bless you.
  8. I think he wants to pose naked for you.
  9. Each climb on from different ends at the same time. Duh!
  10. Yeah, this one especially is a piece of me. I can tell you their love never died, but circumstances forced them apart. Each had to make a choice... and they live far away from each other. Very far. This was a story I was compelled to write, initially as a poem, but prose quickly made more sense. "Piano Bar" came later, mainly because I still had more to say. Thanks for bringing me back here. Memories, they are the real treasure in life, and we don't often learn that until later in life. Cheers, dear friend.
  11. IKR! Stupid ending!
  12. I truly appreciate you, my friend. Poetry tends to be buried after initial posting, so it makes my day to have one brought to light. I bare my soul in a lot of my poetry, and that vulnerability makes me a better writer, IMO. This poem is special to me, a personal one, as is the story "Our Bar".
  13. Bonjour! Coolish, sunny day here. I'm thinking of transplanting my hanging basket mini roses to my side garden to see if they will survive the winter. They would only get morning sun so I'm not sure it's worth trying.
  14. Thanks, @Mancunian !!
  15. You are so right, Craig. I've been guilty of not listening and jumping to conclusions because of it. Communication is an art, but some are not as adept as others. Some need more time to formulate their message, and it is to our own detriment not to allow that time and respect. This was a quick little story, mere moments in a relationship, so I'm pleased it had an impact with some. Thank you for checking it out and commenting. Cheers!
  16. 110% of the time, they argue.
  17. Canadian is both French and English, you Texas rube. Hey, puddin'
  18. Yay! Have a great time, Tink.
×
×
  • Create New...