Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,256
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. And they kept catching in the sheets.
  2. So... you sit on the floor and throw a tantrum till Mommy gets them for you?
  3. Being topped would do it.
  4. My kids like and use theirs.
  5. Thanks. It was a beautiful spot when I bought it, and now the house and barn and grounds do it justice I think. Works for me anyway.
  6. Another rainy day here, but all is good, Craig. I can finally breathe deeply again... no more coughing or wheezing. The old homestead is great, but I have a lot more to keep mowed now that Sky has passed. Bought new hanging baskets for the front of the house, and planted new baskets with mini roses for the back. I have to move the big horse trough planter before I plant tomatoes.
  7. They know a fellow pussy.
  8. @spike382 Nice to see your review of Comsie's story. Gone but not forgotten, as long as someone is reading.
  9. Warning: Boring post. No nuking or anything... All my mini roses are transplanted into baskets and are fertilized. Bring on the flowers!!
  10. Great and timely review, spikey! Thank you.
  11. Hey, all! Y'all are crazy!
  12. I have two, and I feel you, Nick.
  13. I miss Marty too. He's around but never comes by anymore. Loved hearing about his house and garden, and his photography. Hi @Marty
  14. Nope. Caz was a sweetheart too.
  15. Good old Willie Nelson!
  16. Yeah, me too, and I miss him... all the old gang... so many have left... Victor, Lit, Rahat, Emi, Hoho, etc., etc., etc....
  17. Yup, me too. We're still here.
  18. Well deserved, Wolf!!!
  19. Got my covid shot today. Also bought red and orange (really bright orange I've never seen before) mini roses for hanging baskets. They didn't have yellow. Hey, all!
×
×
  • Create New...