Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,264
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Hey, all. Leafs lost, and I am sad.
  2. A sandwich is a Drew in between two tops.
  3. My oldest son was at the game. I was so happy he got to see a win.
  4. Thanks, buddy. I wish the best for you too. G.
  5. Happy to hear you enjoyed them, T. I will often reread chapters of the three books at bedtime. I like going to sleep with the characters in my head. Do me a favor if you can, and leave Story Likes, Story Recommendations and Story Reviews. It only takes a few minutes if you could. I have a new western in my head, but it may not tie to the "Sidewinder" books. We'll see. I've also written a couple of other westerns... a four chapter one called "Boundaries: An Old West Tale" and a shorter one called "Finding Refuge". Cheers... hope to hear from you again. Gary.
  6. Hello, good people... and Drew.
  7. Maybe Drew's mom can make it for you.
  8. So... spikey is Chandler? Could that be any sweeter?
  9. An optimist... it must be love.
  10. Yeah... don't hold your breath, spikeman.
  11. Great interview. Thanks, @astone2292 and @lawfulneutralmage !
  12. The two leads are handsome, yeah, and there is some nudity. It takes place over thirty years, and is bittersweet. Hey, B.
  13. That's a comedic tragedy.
  14. Was feeling melancholy, so watched Nuovo Olimpo on Netflix. It didn't help, but it is a beautiful movie.
  15. Nope. Hi, Craig. My watch still hasn't lost time. Woot!
×
×
  • Create New...