Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,264
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. I miss Marty too. He's around but never comes by anymore. Loved hearing about his house and garden, and his photography. Hi @Marty
  2. Nope. Caz was a sweetheart too.
  3. Good old Willie Nelson!
  4. Yeah, me too, and I miss him... all the old gang... so many have left... Victor, Lit, Rahat, Emi, Hoho, etc., etc., etc....
  5. Yup, me too. We're still here.
  6. Well deserved, Wolf!!!
  7. Got my covid shot today. Also bought red and orange (really bright orange I've never seen before) mini roses for hanging baskets. They didn't have yellow. Hey, all!
  8. I have PMs from those people too... and ones from Wayne (comicfan).
  9. I knew a Norman. He was Scottish.
  10. Are we comparing pussies, ladies?
  11. The world is going to hell. Morning, all.
  12. Sat on my lawn tractor and cried today. I was in the paddock near Sky's grave, and realized she must have eaten dandelions, because I don't remember seeing any in the paddock before this spring, and a wave of sadness hit me so hard I couldn't move. I miss her so much... I think we were co-dependent. I needed her as much as she needed me. I'm okay now... maybe that's the worst of it over.... Hope y'all are having great days or evenings... or sleeps.
  13. Sounds like fun to me. Thanks, @Cia
×
×
  • Create New...