Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,264
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. I like me some enthusiasm.
  2. @Ivor Slipper provides great comic relief... even with the lame ones. There be dad jokes ahead.
  3. You're welcome, Johnny. Despite Sheriff Barne's suspicions... and plethora of questions, I thought that went well. Jubal was glad to hear the men they shot were killers... but it still must be hard to swallow down for them. Taking someone's life should bother you. I'm sure Lucas was pleased Reid agreed with him about Jubal having that mare. Having a mount was so important in those days. It sounds like he couldn't throw a rope off of Bean. Thanks, buddy... appreciate the kind support, and glad you liked this double chapter. There might be a few more of them. Cheers!
  4. Lol. Very funny, Ivor. Tickling trout can be great fun, but I'm sure it was just some innocent fishing, is all. Men like to fish, right? Thanks, buddy.
  5. For those reading "Bearpaw", chapter four is posted.
  6. Scrutiny They stayed alert the rest of the way, but saw no sign of the injured man, and the new horse tied to the buckboard was as cooperative as Bean. “Getting close to town now, thank the Lord,” Lucas uttered, following up with a loud sigh of relief. “We’re almost at the river now.” “We have to cross a river?” “Yep, but nothing to worry for since it be shallow. Never gets deep a’tall where we cross, but it does grow wider in the spring. Good smooth gravel footing t
  7. I'm well enough, Tink. Saw my youngest granddaughter today, and am now working on my next chapter, getting it ready. How are you?
  8. This one gets me every time. Evolution is a good word to use for what happened here, Albert. There is a foundational change to this family, and it happened over dinner at the dining room table Kendall knew so well. I still got emotional with this reread. So happy it has a powerful affect on readers still. Yep, Michael is magic, and it all comes from his heart. Thanks, my friend.
  9. It would have been so easy for Kendall to shut down, or cut and run... stay at the hotel, but they made the right decision. Agnes needs them, and no one needs any regrets later on. I love how these men can lean on one another. There is a lot to be said for being good friends first. They needed that release, buddy, and I was happy to give it to them. Thank you!
  10. No, but you are Drew's booh.
  11. Yup. Them's the facts.
  12. Lol. Yep... that was my backyard.
  13. Lol. I thought so, but that's okay. I loved all of them, buddy.
  14. You just did by talking about cocking spikey's 'gun'
  15. Oh, sweetie, that is definitely love.
  16. I fully support you being a perv, clo.
  17. Love Rocky Horror. Are you posting this in the right thread?
×
×
  • Create New...