Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,264
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. I didn't know the statue even existed. That makes me happy.
  2. I like your enthusiasm, buddy.
  3. I just might have trouble saying no to you. I'll have to decide soon.
  4. I thought you might, buddy. Maybe two chapters at once will get more engagement. I'm starting to lean towards doing jus that.
  5. I reckon that be clear enough. It is under consideration to combine the two chapters. We'll see, Doc....
  6. Well, that's one vote for yes. I will consider it.
  7. Hey, all! Sunny and 17c here.
  8. Awesome. "The Imitation Game" was a great movie. I had no idea of the story until I saw the movie. Benedict Cumberbatch gave an outstanding performance. Good luck with your story, Man.
  9. Hobbit Foot loose...
  10. Acknowleging the Drewth will set you free.
  11. Hey, bro. That's great to hear. It has been devastating in a lot of places.
  12. It sure was. So was the new one for "Endings".
  13. Just wondering... should a post another double chapter on Monday? Maybe an extra long double? A two for one deal?
  14. Not a chapter comment... a Story Review.
  15. I just watched a truly amazing tennis match... Stricker/Tsitsipas at the US Open. Wow!
  16. Just received another fantastic review, this time for Morningstar.
  17. I've been eating cherry tomatoes off the vine. I didn't even plant them... they grew from last years seeds left in the earth.
  18. Aloha, dear friend.
  19. Always need a cuddle buddy. Cookie is a bed hog.
  20. It's hard to believe someone can change so drastically, so I don't blame Kendall for how he reacted to news of the college fund. This was the final obstacle to reaching complete understanding, and Michael was the 'Bridge' for it. Yeah, Carson's POV was important... we, the readers get to have that trust for him too. Thanks, buddy. This was a good chapter in the end.
  21. Hey, all! Cooler weather here. It's a nice change.
×
×
  • Create New...