Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,278
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. It would have been so easy for Kendall to shut down, or cut and run... stay at the hotel, but they made the right decision. Agnes needs them, and no one needs any regrets later on. I love how these men can lean on one another. There is a lot to be said for being good friends first. They needed that release, buddy, and I was happy to give it to them. Thank you!
  2. No, but you are Drew's booh.
  3. Yup. Them's the facts.
  4. Lol. Yep... that was my backyard.
  5. Lol. I thought so, but that's okay. I loved all of them, buddy.
  6. You just did by talking about cocking spikey's 'gun'
  7. Oh, sweetie, that is definitely love.
  8. I fully support you being a perv, clo.
  9. Love Rocky Horror. Are you posting this in the right thread?
  10. Love the song, Albert, but what are you trying to tell me?
  11. Thanks, buddy. I believe in love at first sight, and I trust in it. There are never any guarantees, but when the time is right... when two people are ready... it is entirely possible to have that happy ever after. These guys found it, and they will fight to keep it... I have no doubts. Thanks for the kind words. It's not a long story, but I'm pleased you found it rewarding. Cheers!
  12. Sigh... love is truly beautiful. Thanks, Albert, for your kind words here, and your support for all my writing. I like this story, flaws and all. So much is wrong with it from a technical standpoint, but it has heart.
  13. Headstall

    The Carpenter

    The recording really brings these words to life!
  14. Sorry. Good luck, bro.
  15. So true! I'll take this one if you're offering. For some reason, I've been grilling hots dogs lately on the BBQ. All beef ones with raw onion, shredded old cheddar, olives and thin sliced pickle on ancient grain bread (hate hot dog white rolls). Cook them till they are seared black.
  16. Headstall

    The Carpenter

    Love how this one progresses, Parker. I do not know your intent, and it may be entirely about a walk in nature, but for me it ties to desire and the hope that one will search you out, having the skills to perceive your need. I used to know that if I waited long enough... Cheers!
  17. Lol. Thanks so much for this, Albert. I can't read anyone's mind, but I do know my own. These guys have found magic, and they are mature enough and smart enough to hold onto it. Cheers!
  18. Thanks for quoting that part. It was a good way to end a really terrible chapter. I'm proud of Arron for fighting for this, and I'm proud of Chet for saying the right things. Love is not often easy, and being vulnerable is one of the hardest things we can be, but they crossed a huge hurdle in this one. I admit this rereading brought some tears, but they were worth it in the end. Thank you, dear friend.
  19. Lol. Thanks, Albert. You aren't the only that wanted Ian to be thrown out a window or worse. Fortunately, I don't think there is any eye waggling in my latest story. Is this a blip in the road, or something more serious? If it is a blip, it is a big one, so we'll see. Thanks, buddy.
×
×
  • Create New...